An Old School Catholic Message Board

Whoohooo! I Joined The Church Faithful!

VeraMaria

Just wanted to take the opportunity to say that I'm here to stay! (hey that rhymes....cool B) ....whatever :blink: )

Sorry to tell you that I love it here and I'm not planning to go away for a long time....Yes, lil' annoying Vera Maria is here to stay :D !! (*disapointes sighs from the rest of PM'ers <_< *)

Yeah! I'm Church Faithful!! B) B) B) :D

I've only been here for a month, yet i feel like i know many of you really close! We're such a happy (at least usually happy :P ) phamily! I just wanted to say....I LOVE U GUYS!!

Sorry for this "post abouth nothing" post, but just thought you'd lik to know..... ;)

Vera Maria

Yeah... now if only I had as much time to post and respond to stuff I would have as high of a post count as Vera. <_<

Oh... and as an afterthought. Congratulations. :D

Edited by VanHooty

Yeah... now if only I had as much time to post and respond to stuff I would have as high of a post count as Vera.  <_<

Oh... and as an afterthought.  Contratulations.  :D

Thanks! :D

Just wanted to take the opportunity to say that I'm here to stay! (hey that rhymes....cool B) ....whatever :blink: )

Sorry to tell you that I love it here and I'm not planning to go away for a long time....Yes, lil' annoying Vera Maria is here to stay :D !! (*disapointes sighs from the rest of PM'ers <_< *)

Yeah! I'm Church Faithful!!  B)  B)  B)  :D

I've only been here for a month, yet i feel like i know many of you really close! We're such a happy (at least usually happy :P ) phamily! I just wanted to say....I LOVE U GUYS!!

Sorry for this "post abouth nothing" post, but just thought you'd lik to know..... ;)

Vera Maria

If I was the admin I would have made you Church Militant for what you did at your school.

I don't think many of us could (or would) do what you did.

Congrats!