An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can You Help?

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Thank you....I'm just always a little bit weary posting about anothers beliefs because I'm so afraid that I'll say it wrong!!! So....thank you!!! :)

Which one are you?

I'd say the ones who aren't bashing Catholicism are being fair (AdoptedDaughter and Teresa).

Here's my favorite quote by Marc: "I joined the Catholic Church at age 5 until 17. I know exactly what they teach and what they do and also what they say they believe as opposed to what they really believe."

He joined at age 5 huh? Left at 17? I'm sure he knows ALL about Catholicism with that vast amount of experience. When I was 17, religion was the last thing on my mind. He knows what we say we believe and what we really believe? This guy is unbelievable.

Invite him to phatmass.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Well...dUSt....I'd be the AdoptedDaughter! :)

And...ok....maybe I will invite him!!! ;)

Or some of you could join and invite him too ;)

*edited cause I mispelled my own sn!!!! :blink::o *

Edited by Mrs. Bro. Adam

Mrs. Bro. Adam

As a bonafide 17-year-old, I can certify this statement.  At least in certain situations.

You're only 17?! I always thought you were at least 18!!! :o :blink:

Eh, I tend to act older then I really am. Sometimes. And, though I don't want to make any incorrect assumptions, I would venture guess that me being a Phatmasser probably indicates that might I have somewhat of a higher maturity level, or spirtual development, or whatever, than the average 17-year-old male adolescent.

Granted, that last sentence depends upon the amount of caffeine in my system, if the Packers have lost or won a particular game, if I have some sort of religious thingy (like a rosary) on me, if there is full moon or not, and several other random variables.

So... yeah. I'm just a pretty typical 17-year-old kid always seeking Truth.

Great Job Mrs. bro. Adams!!!!!!!!

I would not have done as good.(is that proper grammer? <_< )

There is one thing I'd like to say. Prayer is more than just asking. It's adoration, thanksgiving, petitioning, and most importantly LISTENING. I understand that when we pray to saints its mainly asking, but it is all the others as well(please take adoration in context). Again great job.