An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can You Help?

Mrs. Bro. Adam

My new friend Tamara over at Marcs came up with a surprising statement that I havn't heard before;

"Even to studying priests, the book of Revelation is forbidden to be read."

... are there any other non-Catholics who share this mis-conception.

thanks, Ken

Ken,

You da man. I can't get on anymore... I posted once and now it says that my email address needs to be checked or something (maybe I'm only allowed to post for the computer that I signed on first at - which is at my parents house). Anyway - keep up the good work.

Ken?

Thanks alot. I am a widow & live alone. There are lots of little frights to cope with in my life.

If I took your advice and looked at a catholic website, I wouldn't have a little fright. I'd have the horrors for a year.

Here is one thing your friend said that just killed me!

Uh, they set up these ignorant blocks! Oh, I can't read a "real" Catholic website or I'll have nightmares. So, I'll just hear about how aweful Catholics are from anti-Catholic bigotts. Give me a break. She's livin' the nightmare on that website. She'd have sweet dreams if she came to phatmass! :D

Hi Jake;

Uh, they set up these ignorant blocks! Oh, I can't read a "real" Catholic website or I'll have nightmares. So, I'll just hear about how aweful Catholics are from anti-Catholic bigotts.

... as I read that post, 2Timothy 3:1,7 especially verse 6 and 7 sprang to mind. :(

... and I don't dare asks for any Prayers from those champions of the Faith who have gone before us. :blink:

Peace of Christ, Ken