An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fun Catholic T-shirts

morostheos

My birthday's in 29 days. *hint hint* If anyone wants to send me an early birthday present, my address is..... ;) j/k!

All for the Immaculata,

Katrina

ryanmeyersmusic

mostly random. i justify the randomness by the fact that i "mix" genres a bit. i haven't been able to confine myself to a "Christian" songwriting set, but since I'm very much a follower of Christ "Christian" songs often result. It's been a bit of a leap of faith, since I've been at times counted out by gatekeepers in Christian and secular music because it's too much of the other. I'm going to step off the soapbox before this turns into a very long post.

Anyway, mostly it's just kind of eye-catching and random. Plus, how many people do you know that have a blender on their t-shirt? Originality, bay-bee!

my favs: very simple black T, with an embroidered Chalace and Eucharist over the heart, underneath "I Believe". Another one that says on front:

ROMAN CATHOLIC est. 0033

genuine*authentic*original

on the back:

I BELIVE

One*Holy*Catholic*Apostolic

AMEN

2000 Years of Christian Tradition

Totallycatholic.com

littleflower+JMJ

............ no one mentioned

THE PHATMASS SHIRT!!

that is by far my favorite  :P

oooh yeah!! our own phamily tee!!

t-shirt_logo_front.gif

PHatmass Tee. Get One Today!

I don't like those "Jesus Is My Homeboy" and "Mary Is My Homegirl" t-shirts. I think they're disrespectful and a mockery of our God and our Mother. The people who wear those shirts are 99% of the time people who are trying to be cool and funny.

About those t-shirts:

They sold them at Steubenville ATL. I think they were promoting the whole "It's tight to be down with Jesus" thing. How disrespectful it is depends on who's wearing it.

For example, my friend Ben has the "Jesus is my homeboy" t-shirt, and he is really a man of God.

On the contrast, my sister also has a "Jesus is my homeboy" t-shirt (which is three sizes too small for her), and she hasn't been to Mass in years.

Anywho, I came up with an idea for a shirt a while back. On the front it says "SAVED" and has arrows pointing in all directions. Then on the back it says, "That means you too!"

-Mark