An Old School Catholic Message Board

St. Therese's Feastday Is Coming Up....

VeraMaria

Hey Vera--are you gonna post a different prayer or an addition to the prayer each day, or shall we stick with what's already up there?  This novena ROCKS!! :lol:

:lol: Sarah

Yeah, sarah, novenas are cool. Sorry, I'll try to post other really beautiful prayers and pictures on other days, but today and the last couple of days have been crazy, our car broke down, I'm failing math, my teacher hates me and things are falling apart. It's 10:30 and I still have about 3 hours of Home work and studying toi do. One more thing to add to the novena!!

Anyway, I'm not trying to make excuses, I'll try to post some more stuf......

Saint Therese, pray for us!

Oh, major bummer!! I'm sorry about the car and math and all; this is the first night in the past two weeks that I've only had hw in one subject...and this is the first time in three weeks that I've been able to have some FREE TIME!!! Does anyone know what that actually is? I suppose it exists for normal people....ahh. I'll help for tonight-you do your hw!

Miraculous Invocation to St. Therese

O Glorious St. Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and inspire the human family, I implore your Miraculous Intercession. You are so powerful in obtaining every need of body and spirit from the Heart of God. Holy Mother Church proclaims you "Prodigy of Miracles... the greatest saint of Modern Times." Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition...

(mention here)

...and to carry out your promises of spending heaven doing good on earth... of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses. Little Flower, give me your childlike faith, to see the Face of God in the people and experiences of my life, and to love God with full confidence. St. Therese, my Carmelite Sister, I will fulfill your plea "to be made known everywhere" and I will continue to lead others to Jesus through you.

Amen. :D

"Kneeling before the tabernacle, I can think of only one thing to say to our Lord: 'My God, you know that I love You.' And I feel that my prayer does not weary Jesus; knowing my weakness, He is satisfied with my good will.''

--Saint Therese

St. Therese, pray for us!!

Edited by Qamidalash

stt02040.jpg

*sigh* i wish i could see them one day!

Not quite her relics, this is a pic of her after death though, so its close, eh?

BTW, who's up for another novena when this one finishes? I'm thinkin' one to Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, as this October concludes the "Year of the Rosary" and the feast of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary is Oct. 7 (which would fall during that novena).

Peace all and God Bless,

Willguy

littleflower+JMJ

don't worry !! i have a thread made out for you!!

its confusing in this thread so i made it separate!!

i'll be posting the daily novena prayers!!

dont' forget!!

We are Catholic, we are proud!!!

If you're with me, sing out loud...(??)

Someone help me, it has to rhyme! I'm not very creative... :blink:

:lol: lol; that's gr8!! I saw it on some t-shirts at Rock the Universe earlier this month.

My other fave: We love Jesus, yes we do! We love Jesus, how 'bout you?