An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why People Leave Phatmass...

dUSt

Dust, I think you have an amesome board and I really appreciate being a member. I completely support you in wanting this board to be a place were people can grow in their faith.

I don't get a lot of chances to read or post here; I have two jobs and like to sleep a lot. I usualy keep vigil on a Friday or Saturday night and read and post as much as I can. So most of the time, I'm just throwing in my two cents and leaving.

In real life, I am usualy very frank and just say what's on my mind. I might start talking about the evils of abortion without realizing that I might be talking to someone who's had one. In the phorum, I have a chance to think more before I speak and try to be more sensitive. But, I hope all of you will point out to me any occasions where I am less than charitable.

On the topic of traditional vs. modern catholics. I agree with why you shut down the discussion, but I hope that we can continue to discuss it charitably. I now have 4 friends who attend SSPX chapels and I'm still very confused about the whole issue.

This is truly a great board and I know it will continue to lead people to Christ. Thanks Dust.