An Old School Catholic Message Board

My New Favorite Phatmass Color Scheme...

dUSt

I should hope Flowery's not mad at me anymore! But she couldn't possibly make me watch Barney videos unless she clubbed me over the head and tied me up first! But then again, she couldn't do that because she's a girl!!!!! She has no upper body strength!!!!! :lol:

But then again, she couldn't do that because she's a girl!!!!!  She has no upper body strength!!!!!  :lol:

That's what you think!! :P

Show him, flowery!

littleflower+JMJ

i got two little serfs...err....brothers who are in tae kwon do

you bet i got back-ups!!!

ps. my other sister went to state in powerlifting, she can lift more than most guys can (bench, squat and deadlift) but she doesn't look it. shes just naturally strong :D :D :D but don't worry dave, shes really nice! :)

i got two little serfs...err....brothers who are in tae kwon do

you bet i got back-ups!!!

ps. my other sister went to state in powerlifting, she can lift more than most guys can (bench, squat and deadlift) but she doesn't look it. shes just naturally strong  :D :D :D  but don't worry dave, shes really nice! :)

So you have enlist the aid of your family to force me to do your bidding? That just proves my point -- you're a girl!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::P:P :P

Oooooooo.....purty.

I didn't think I'd like the citrus one because I'm not too hot on those colors: but this is so nice!

I love every single theme. amesome job, man. B)

trust in Him,

~TF~