An Old School Catholic Message Board

Tec?

immaculata

My friends have all been pressuring me to go through the TEC program, but I'm not exactly exuberant about it.. What are your thoughts?

All for the Immaculata,

Katrina

I went through the T.E.C program here in the Green Bay diocese. It wasn't all that bad. I would check it out first before going, just to see what the leaders in your particular area hold for values and morals. If it's orthodox, then it can be a wonderful program.

I have been involved in the TEC movement in Southwestern Indiana for 5 years, and I think it's a great program. Of course like VanHooty said, it depends on how it's run in your area...but I would definitely encourage you to look into it. In fact, I am currently on the team for TEC #50 in November here in SW Indiana :D I get to be the Song leader!!!

I'm going to be making TEC in Erie, PA this October! My two friends went this past summer, and now they have been absolutely crazy about getting everyone Catholic they know to go! I can't really say much about it though, since I haven't gone yet. It sounds like it's really good. :)

In Ottawa our movement is called CHALLENGE, but it's exactly the same.

oh, and an amesome vehicle for people to come to know Christ. They just get SMOKED on those weekends.