An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mr.willguy , An Answer For His Question

ayed

In the name Of Allah , the Most Compassionate, the Most Gracious

Sorry for being too late due to my parents’ conditons.

Hi! My forumpals ?are you right? I hope that .

First and the last thing I would say is :

I am very sorry for being busy with much work and I was translating from some Arabic sources which took some time .

In reply to my forummate’ question ,Mr. Willguy and his question is this:

Willguy:”Why would Jesus, who in Islam is only a prophet, have such a blessing as be born of a virgin with one to foretell his coming and Mohammed, Islam's greatest prophet, be born a normal birth?

Ayed: As far as I understood your question, let us trace back to past events :

>Allah created Adam parentless out of fistful of earth -- clay

>>Allah created Eve unparented out of Adam’s left lower rib,

>>>Allah created Iesa(Jesus) fatherless .Allah sent the Archangel, Gabriel in a shape of man carrying Allah’s Word and threw it over the Virgin Maryam who got pregnant and gave birth to the prophet , Jesus(Allah’s peace be upon them).

------------------------------------------------------

>>>>As for the final prophet , Muhmmad’s birth(peace be upon him), there were some amazing events accompanied and took place the time of Muhammad’s birth such as:

1-Muhammad(peace be upon him) was born circumcised ,

2-he was born cut-off umbilical cord .

3-Great palace of Chosroes--the king of Persia(Kisra) , shaked and trembled . 14 balaconies of the palace caved in ,

4-Chosroes’ vault broke off ,

5-Zoroastrian fires--Persia fires , that was burning since 1000 years , faded out and put off .

6-the day following , Idols built around Ka’abah , turned upside .

7-Sawa lake dried up or decreased (Sawa Lake is 33 kms to the west of Samawa .It is a wonderful freshwater lake in Iraq),

8-Samawah river flooded .And more than this...

the Holy Qur’an says “And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed But when he (Ahmed ie Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic"(As-saff, 61 , 6)

Ayed

:)

ayed4all@hotmail.com

reference :

(The Beginning & The End--Albidayah wannihayah) By Ibn Katheer , Vol 1-2(The beginning of Creation)

ayed,

no need to apologize. Your parents are much more important than answering a question from me. How are they?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Peace and God Bless,

Willguy

Just for the sake of informing you ayed of what our faith says about your faith's teaching on Jesus:

(ayed) Allah created Iesa(Jesus) fatherless .Allah sent the Archangel, Gabriel in a shape of man carrying Allah’s Word and threw it over the Virgin Maryam who got pregnant and gave birth to the prophet , Jesus.

The Gospel of John in the first chapter says that it is Jesus who is the Word of God, the Incarnate Word. It is the Holy Spirit, as the Gospel of Luke proclaims, that overshadows the Virgin and thus conceives Christ.

Thanks for the info. though. Its always good to have dialogue with people of faith.

Peace, Wisdom, and Love in Christ always:

Chadd Christopher

"Warrior" "Christ-bearer"

INRIWarrior3

1-Muhammad(peace be upon him) was born circumcised ,

2-he was born cut-off umbilical cord .

3-Great palace of Chosroes--the king of Persia(Kisra) , shaked and trembled . 14 balaconies of the palace caved in ,

4-Chosroes’ vault broke off ,

5-Zoroastrian fires--Persia fires , that was burning since 1000 years , faded out and put off .

6-the day following , Idols built around Ka’abah , turned upside .

7-Sawa lake dried up or decreased (Sawa Lake is 33 kms to the west of Samawa .It is a wonderful freshwater lake in Iraq),

8-Samawah river flooded .And more than this

Good to hear that things are getting better for you, Ayed.

In regards to what you posted.

What is the evidence that this happened, besides for Muhammad saying so? Was this prophisied at all in the past.

All of the major events that occured in the life of Jesus were prophesied to occur. There was pre-evidence that Jesus was the Messiah. Whereas with Muhammad, I don't believe anything was said about him.

Please clarify...

Thank you!

Thank you Jake Heuther ,

Before I go on and jump into deep discussion with you about prophet, Muhammad(peace be upon him)let me ask you before:

1-Do you believe in Muhammad ?

2-Is he mentioned in your holy books?

Thank you in advance

Ayed

ayed4all@hotmail.com

Thank you Jake Heuther ,

Before I go on and jump into deep discussion  with you about prophet, Muhammad(peace be upon him)let me ask you before:

1-Do you believe in Muhammad ?

2-Is he mentioned in your holy books?

Thank you in advance

Ayed

ayed4all@hotmail.com

Ayed,

I do believe that Muhammad existed, though I don't necessarily believe that he was a prophet.

As a Catholic, I believe that Jesus is the Messiah, and as such, I cannot believe in a religion that places him at the level of prophet alone.

Muhammad isn't mentioned in our Bible.

Hope to hear back from you.