An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fall Favorites

emalouhow

littleflower+JMJ

:D man dust go for it and win!!!!

and wear a phatmass shirt

and everytime the camera goes on you, you'll be prayign the rosary on national television

Ha dUst!! :lol: GO FOR IT!!!!!

We have a group of us in Evansville that get together and watch it every Thursday night!!! In fact, in April, a friend and I hosted our own Survivor weekend for this group(guys vs girls). It was such a blast!!! We video taped it w/ interviews and everything and then we made this hilarious video. I may be a little biased, but honestly it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen!!! :D

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Are there no more fall lovers out there?

How about...

Falling asleep to cool breezes coming through open windows (especially if it's raining) ;)

ReformationNow

My leather jacket that my dad bought for me when I was 13, which has been ruined, but I can't bear to throw it out so it's sitting in my closet.

Hot chocolate and roasted peanuts while watching a Notre Dame football game.

Warm apple cider and the smell of fresh cut hay.

Kicking your way through a big pile of dry crinkley leaves.

Fuzzy sweaters.

The memory of raking my grandparents leaves from their huge yard on to a tarp and dragging it all into one pile that was taller than me! Then playing in it for a while then burning it. The smell of burning fall leaves! Then heading in for some hot apple cider (wassel (spelling?)).

And I definitely agree with the fresh cut hay smell!!!! But I'll add... playing and running on the long rows of hay bails!!! Good times!

ReformationNow

The memory of raking my grandparents leaves from their huge yard on to a tarp and dragging it all into one pile that was taller than me!  Then playing in it for a while then burning it.  The smell of burning fall leaves!  Then heading in for some hot apple cider (wassel (spelling?)). 

And I definitely agree with the fresh cut hay smell!!!!  But I'll add... playing and running on the long rows of hay bails!!!  Good times!

Obviously you've never had to bale hay.

I don't like it when it rains in the fall. I like dry autumn. But summertime, heck, God can send all the rain He wants in the summer. Big fat thunderstorms. Mmmm.

-Mark