An Old School Catholic Message Board

Youth 2000

J.R.D

I got back from youth 2000 last night and it was awsome... i loved it alot and Fr. terry was there aswome priest and other franciscans there so cool!!..... just wanted to know if u heard of youth 2000 before? :D

:o

OMG Fr. Terry is soooo cool!!!!!! :bounce:

[img]http://www.jelliebean.org/captionit/images/frterry.gif[/img]

I love Youth 2000, although now it's called Journey, at least around here. I've gone almost every year since 1999. Although now they're turning gestapo on us and censoring anything that has to do with the Holy Spirit. If you're resting in the Spirit, they "wake you up" and make you leave the room. It's retarded <_< And after adoring the Blessed Sacrament, they play these loud, hand-clapping, foot-stomping songs that completely shatter the mood. I think that's just our diocese though, and the Franciscans have nothing to do with it. I'm going again this year :cool:

Yes that Fr. Terry he loves motorcycles and everythng to do with them .... he was riding them at Youth 2000 ad everything he funny and holy (holy cool) and it was great!!!!

[quote name='musturde' date='Sep 27 2004, 07:51 PM'] lol sorry, I didnt think u read my post... [/quote]
ohhh wait.. sig. what? Is the picture not showing up? :o

daugher-of-Mary

I went to a Youth 2000 at the Josephinum. Very wonderful experience. :D Has anyone else heard Fr. Antoinne speak (Brother of St John I think)?