An Old School Catholic Message Board

Spinnest Habit?

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

What Order has the most dope Spin habit?  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Fiat_Voluntas_Tua' date='Sep 30 2004, 12:19 AM'] They choose teal because Christ is the bridge between Heaven and earth...and the sky is blue the earth is green...mix them together you get teal. (On of the sister's told me that...it is spin.)

Ave Maria! [/quote]
whoa! That is pretty "spin" lol :lol:

I'm going to have to go with the Domincans. They're so beautiful in their habits- like brides in their gowns awaiting their Bridegroom. I especially love the Dominican Sisters of Saint Cecilia. I would love to join someday.

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

I am a big fan of "The Fransican Servant's of the Holy Family"...My friend Sr. Doris just started it in the Kansas City Diosecse...They are spin!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I want to be a poor clare or a carmelite or an assuptionist, or an redeptoist... there are so many cloistered orders I need to look into! Otherwise I don't know which order I would want to join!

[quote name='Fiat_Voluntas_Tua' date='Sep 28 2004, 01:19 PM'] [img]http://britius.stblogs.org/archives/Sisters.JPG[/img]
(Sister Servant's of the Eternal Word)
Those are pretty Dope! I am a big fan!

[img]http://www.catholicyouth.freeservers.com/vocations/women/sscjusa/sscjusa1.jpg[/img]
Sister Servants of the Sacred Heart (black habits) visiting Mother Angelica at EWTN

AWW...that is dope also! [/quote]
THOSE ARE SO TOTALLY SPIN!!!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Andrea348' date='Oct 1 2004, 02:37 PM'] actually, the more i think about it...all nuns with traditional habits are spin [/quote]
WORD!

Come on, no one else for benedictines??? I love the black habits!! Of course.. I guess I'm slightly biased too... Conception is taught by benedictines.

Pax,
Tony

Thy Geekdom Come

You know, I think the Franciscans rock the best, but the Intercessors of the Lamb were founded in my town and I know them.

Decisions, decisions...

voiciblanche

I like the Franciscan habits. They're just like what St. Francis wore, which was what the lepers wore, so I think that's cool.

Maybe I'm just biased because I love the Franciscans...