An Old School Catholic Message Board

Spinnest Habit?

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

What Order has the most dope Spin habit?  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Totus Tuus' date='Oct 8 2005, 07:12 AM']I leave y'all with this!

[img]http://www.olamshrine.com/olam/images/nuns_praying.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]750516[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
We will miss you dearly! Hopefully perhaps one day I will visit!
God grant you with many blessings during your aspirancy! I feel like you may never be coming back! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
TheOliverOrder88

I'm sorta partial to the Franciscans....Simplicity is beauty.

Edited by TheOliverOrder88

Take a gander at these sisters...
[url="http://www.sistersofthemostholysoulofchrist.com/"]http://www.sistersofthemostholysoulofchrist.com/[/url]

Marian of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
and every other order that wears the cassock (sp?)

• 1 month later...

I know this is an older post, but I'm new here and going through some of the threads and thought this was a good one!

I have to say the Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters, because their habit is the color of the holy spirit (Pink, why they're called the Pink sisters) and I think that is just beautiful and what a statement! and also when they work they wear a white habit and when they go out to the doctors or such they wear a Grey Habit.

Also I love the Poor Clares in STL, they wear the traditional full habit, and what I love is the rope with the 4 knots representing their 4 vows (chastity, obedience, poverty and enclosure) and also they wear the rosary beads on the left side and they still sleep in their habits, I think that is awesome!!

Edited by TeresaAvila

FutureScholastica

I really like the simplicity of the Benedictine habit. It's stood the test of time and it's not a habit thats likely to ever go out of style.
Though, as long as a habit is in non-modified form and has a full veil, I'm bound to like it.

[quote name='TeresaAvila' date='Feb 14 2006, 04:55 PM']Also I love the Poor Clares in STL, they wear the traditional full habit, and what I love is the rope with the 4 knots representing their 4 vows (chastity, obedience, poverty and enclosure) and also they wear the rosary beads on the left side and they still sleep in their habits, I think that is awesome!!
[right][snapback]887455[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Do the have a website?