An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Will Win Survivor: Pearl Islands?

JuCa

Rupert looks like Father J.

He was still wrong to pillage the other tribes shoes. Even if they were stupid to leave them laying there.

I liked how he said that they don't need to hurt the other tribe when they got to take something from them. The woman was wrong to take the tarp.

As Peter Pan would say: "Bad form."

I agree it was definitely wrong for him to take the shoes. They would have probably been fine without doing that!

And for the tarp...they really should have let tribe Morgan keep it. Morgan really does not have much to survive out there. That's really all they had!!!

Drakes team so has it together. They have been showing great teamwork. I just really enjoy watching them. As for Morgan, they really need to boost up their team spirit and turn things around. It's sad that they are just down...i wonder why they are losing - although they don't have as much strength as Drake who eats fish everyday!!!! HA I don't think they are finding it too hard to be a "Survivor".

Next week shows some quarrel between them. We'll have to see what Thursday brings!!!

It reminds me of everyday life. If you get down... you aren't motivated to do anything and you just want to quit. That's why it's good to keep God in our life and give Him our all. (gotta find a way to relate it to God! :D )

I don't think Rupert was wrong for taking the shoes. It's a game. The theme is "pirates". That's what pirates do.

Now, taking the tarp was a bad move. She would have been better off being friendly, asking them where they hid their water bottle, and worked with them on options--she must have forgot they'll eventually be merging. She just made a bunch of enemies already.

I thought stealing the shoes was an ingenious idea!! Isn't that what this game is all about? Especially when the entire theme of the game is pirates. But the tarp thing was not a good idea...I don't think she's made many friends on the Morgan tribe!

But the whole pirate thing has been an extremely interesting twist to the game...treasure maps to buried treasure...how cool is that? Even the immunity idol is really cool.

So far, goodbye Nicole and goodbye Skinny Ryan....who's gonna be next? :blink:

Survivor has never interested me. It's sad when people have to stab each other in the back just for a shot at winning $1 million. If I want to see that sort of thing, all I have to do is go out into the work force.

Oh my...I LOVE Survivor. Don't even call my house on a Thursday night, because no one is coming to the phone.

I'm all about Rupert. I don't know how in the world he found that spearhead. And stealing the shoes was the funniest thing I've ever seen on any season of Survivor. He is just so funny looking with his skirt. Oh, and when the other guy called him "Grizzly Adams" I almost died laughing!!

RUPERT ROCKS!!

Drake continues to dominate as another member of the Morgan tribe is forced to leave the island. Once again Rupert "the beast" shows his strength and dominates the scene. I just love Rupert!!!!!! What's not to like? -- especially in that cute skirt--

Too bad about Lill. She did a lot of the work around camp. Darrah should have been outta there because all she did was lay around and whine!!!!

They are definitely going to have to do something soon or the Morgan tribe will be extinct.

Don't they hardly wear any clothes?

Slippery slopes, Catholics.

The whole survivor series is ingenious. They've managed to make a microcosm of real life but package it as a game show. Do they hardly wear any clothes? Not any less than anyone shipwrecked on an island would wear...

Rupert's the best. He's so talented at catching fish. There were the middle survivor series that I didn't watch just because I thought it would all be the same, but this one seems to have all sorts of new and interesting things.

Kilroy the Ninja

Rupert reminds mean EXACTLY like Don John. Seriously.

Oh my gosh!!!! You are so right dUSt!!!!!

SCARY!!!!!!!!! (I don't know which is more scary, the fact that Rupert reminds us of DJ or the reality OF DJ.... hmmmmm.....) :lol::lol::lol: :D

:ph34r: