An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Will Win Survivor: Pearl Islands?

JuCa

Last night was stunning.

What do you think about Rubert being upset about being asked to loose an immunity challenge so they can vote somebody off. He was ticked and felt that the guy was a traitor to the whole Tribe. I liked that. It is putting into practice doing good for the greater good, not selfish good. Very Christian. There are times to look out for selfish intrests (later in the game) but right now it should all be for the survival of the ENTIRE tribe. They have more people to work, gather food, get water, and take turns resting people from the physical Challenges. They also have a greater talent pool to strategize for the Challenges.

Drake has been working good since day one. Morgan should have gotten their act together on the first day when they were in the market place. They didn't use their heads. Drake came out with so much stuff and Morgan left with money. Why wouldn't they at least buy...well, anything!?

I do feel bad for Morgan in some ways though. It would be tought not winning any. I do not want Drake to give it to them. I want them to earn it! I am guessing the next challenge will be a mind game....that way Morgan has a little bit more of a chance because any physical activity they will have a hard time with.

We'll see how next weeks show goes!

And as for the clothes, yes they are somewhat immodest. This is TV though so they won't fully show anything too revealing. I agree that this may be slippery for some folks who are immature in their thinking.

IcePrincessKRS

I feel like I'm totally out of the loop.... I don't watch Survivor.

I like to watch TLC for Trading Spaces and While You Were Out. Matthew likes the Cartoon Network.... :D (We just got a TV recently because cable tv came with our cable internet and we decided if we're paying for it we may as well use it.)

Ice, I'm with you, I don't watch Survivor. I didn't really even watch the first one! Like all "reality" shows, I feel they've gotten just a little out of hand.

Drake will continue winning all physical challenges because they've been eating and sleeping the best. They have the best shelter and Rupert has been raking in those fish for dinner. I love reality TV. Amazing Race is my favorite, but Survivor has rocked from the beginning. I remember the old days of Richard, Sue Hawk and Rudy. Those were the days.....memories....

I remember the old days of Richard, Sue Hawk and Rudy. Those were the days.....memories....
yes the good ol' days!!!

I have watched Survivor from season 1!

I feel like I'm totally out of the loop.... I don't watch Survivor.

CBS Thursday nights....get in on the action! TLC (Trading Spaces) is great too!!!!