An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ncyc Stage Time

dUSt

I just got the e-mail from the park manager, and this is the schedule she decided on:

Fr Claude Burns Thursday 5:30 pm – 5:50 pm God Rock Café

MC Just Saturday 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm God Rock Cafe

Point 5 Covenant Thursday 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm Emerging Artist Venue

The "God Rock Cafe" is the smaller venue, and the "Emerging Artist Venue" is the bigger one. Can everybody make it? We can probably substitite if we have to.

Looks like Pontifex and MC Just got 20 minute sets, and Point 5 would have a 1/2 hour set. She only had room for three artists so went with the priest first, and then looks like the ones who were closest to Houston.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna rock that stage, although it's my very first time and I have crowd fright, I don't care the Holy Spirit is wit me so I'm just gonna do my thang!!!

Supernatural Holy Spirit tactical Catholic and Fanatical the Actual, the Factual!!!

Haha...

Damien will be up there with you as your backup man, and you'll probably have Sean P DJing if he's down. Point 5 can probably jump up there with you for "Love Is" too (if they stick around until Saturday that is).

Flip--hit me up. We gotta talk.

Sounds good to me. Yeah!! Point 5 better be up there!!!

So I'll be performing:

Supernatural

Spiritual High

Crusade

Gates of hell

Love is?

??

Edited by Mc-Just†

littleflower, looks like you'll get to see Fr. Pontifex after all. :D

WOW!!!! NCYC will never be the same again....

I WANNA GO!! :( (extremely jealous....must now go to confession).

littleflower+JMJ

you'll do great Just! i know it!! you go representing phatmass!

*jmj goes off to make big "I LOVE PHATMASS" signs for the concerts*

wow this is so amesome dUSt! seems like not that long ago i was telling you about NCYC and giving ya the link and now you guys are in and performing...is sweet!

God is Good, All the Time and All the Time, God is Good!

amen! :D B)

Guest Legion

I'm in, if you don't mind old youg folks :ph34r:

Ya'll gonna have a booth? Love to meet some of you. I've been beatin around an idea in my head for awhile. I'd like to set up a concert here in H-town of Catholic artists. Not exactly sure of how to go about it. Really tired of middle of the road christian rock. I want something with Tradition and Catholicism. Like to hear from ya'll.

Peace

I'm in, if you don't mind old youg folks :ph34r:

Ya'll gonna have a booth? Love to meet some of you.  I've been beatin around an idea in my head for awhile.  I'd like to set up a concert here in H-town of Catholic artists. Not exactly sure of how to go about it.  Really tired of middle of the road christian rock.  I want something with Tradition and Catholicism.  Like to hear from ya'll.

Peace

Cool.

Yes, we have a booth at the NCYC conference near the "God Rock Cafe". Stop on "buy". lol

If you can get a good crowd for a concert, we'd love to set something up. We're rappers for hire, and usually work for food.

I tried to get a group together to go, but no one seemed motivated enough to make it happen. I might go myself,if work settles down a bit.

Well, have fun storming the castle.

CatholicAndFanatical

Hey fella's you should have someone video tape the performance and sell it here on phatmass, Id buy a copy because I wouldnt be able to go either.

Congrats on the gig and Just, dude you are amesome, you'll do just fine bro, dont sweat it, nothing a few Hail Mary's wont take care of. You'll be in my prayers.

CatholicAndFanatical

Hey fella's you should have someone video tape  the performance and sell it here on phatmass, Id buy a copy because I wouldnt be able to go either.

Congrats on the gig and Just, dude you are amesome, you'll do just fine bro, dont sweat it, nothing a few Hail Mary's wont take care of. You'll be in my prayers.

CatholicAndFanatical

Good idea.

We'll videotape the performance and put it online.