An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Absolutely Stunning Revelation

dUSt

So I'm standing in the kitchen, heating up a day old piece of chicken club pizza. As I stare at the plate turn round and round, for some reason, I push the stop button, and then the start button again.

To my disbelief, the plate starts turning in the opposite direction! So I'm like, "what tha?!". I thought it was a mind trick--an optical illusion.

So I do it again. Push stop. Push start. It switches again! To my stunning amazement, for some reason, my microwave alternates between clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation.

I'll be recovering for the next few hours.

Peas.

If I found that out. I would probably play with the microwave like its a toy... hmmm maybe I Should see if mine does the same thing

Dude. That's bizzare. There must be some reason for that. I can't think of any now. That's going to keep me up at night. Maybe it was designed by Ford. Ford puts lots of wierd things into their cars that aren't obvious until someone explains them. Sorta like this.

Maybe its for the defrost setting, or in case it gets stuck.

Edited by notbilln

cmotherofpirl

I don't got a twirling plate in my microwave.

Yours is possessed by a demon.

:lol:

Dude!

Mulder and Scully are on their way!

Is this one of those occurrances that only happen on the spring and autumn equinoxes???

(Now I've started a new urban legend!!)

Edited by Norseman82

deja vue dust ....I just noticed that about a week ago that my micro-wave did that also...I never did share it with anyone though....I'm glad someone else brought it up... mom

what do you know...mine does it too!!!!!!! How cool is that? Just make sure you don't watch it too long... :wacko:

****rushes back to the microwave*****

Jake Huether

deja vue dust ....I just noticed that about a week ago that my micro-wave did that also...I never did share it with anyone though....I'm glad someone else brought it up...                                                                                      mom

That's incredible!

I noticed the same thing last month! But I just shrugged it off.

Kinda dumb if you ask me. From an engineer's perspective (if it's rotating one way or the other you're gunna get full coverage).

Anywho...

So I'm standing in the kitchen, heating up a day old piece of chicken club pizza. As I stare at the plate turn round and round, for some reason, I push the stop button, and then the start button again.

To my disbelief, the plate starts turning in the opposite direction! So I'm like, "what tha?!". I thought it was a mind trick--an optical illusion.

So I do it again. Push stop. Push start. It switches again! To my stunning amazement, for some reason, my microwave alternates between clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation.

I'll be recovering for the next few hours.

Peas.

You better call your priest on this one!!!

Ha Ha-That's funny