An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Absolutely Stunning Revelation

dUSt

hmm.. if it rotated in 1 direction too long, would the plate come off of its screw. hinge, or whatever its on?.. just a guess

Wait a minute! Now that I think about it, I've seen my microwave go in one direction for a bit and then in the other direction! I never thought anything about it, though. Am I crazy for not making it into a big deal and stuff?

Wow! I can't wait to go home and check out my microwave! That's so cool! :)

Maybe it does that so the gears are evenly worn going both ways - then it might last longer?

Jake Huether

Wow!  I can't wait to go home and check out my microwave! That's so cool! :)

Maybe it does that so the gears are evenly worn going both ways - then it might last longer?

Maybe it's so that the food doesn't get dizzy in one dirrection? :P :D :lol::lol: :lol:

BullnaChinaShop

I noticed this as couple years ago with both mine and my parents microwave but as others here I never said anything obout it until now.

I noticed this as couple years ago with both mine and my parents microwave but as others here I never said anything obout it until now.

We are all showing a lot of courage by finally coming clean and admitting this. I know there's more out there. Don't be afraid. You too can be free from this burden--this heavy weight you've been carrying around can finally be lifted. I know how you feel. Be free. Be free.

TempleofVesarius

dude you should so video tape it....then put it to like a techno remix and post it online...that would rock

BullnaChinaShop

dude  you should so video tape it....then put it to like a techno remix and post it online...that would rock

That would be so funny. :D

cmotherofpirl

I hope you guys never do laundry and discover all the things a washing machine does :o

We would never see you again, you'd be permanently fixated. :D :lol:

i wonder what it does in the southern hemisphere....

Aussie ppl, help me out, go to your microwaves with a pen and paper, and report your findings here (I find it extremely cool that theres ppl from like all over the english speaking world here on Phatmass)

IcePrincessKRS

I think I'm going to cry.

My microwave has a rotating plate and it DOESN'T switch directions. I just went out and turned it on to see if it would.

My microwave isn't as cool as y'alls. <_<