An Old School Catholic Message Board

Supernatural powers

KnightoftheRosary

Which one would you want  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ash Wednesday

Someone at work and I were talking about how cool it would be to have lightning come out of our fingers at will like the Emporer in Star Wars. So if someone made us mad we could just go *bbbbzzzzzzzzzzzztttttt!!!!*

Or I could have lazer beams come out of my eyes if someone makes me mad.

Okay, that's not very charitable.... :D

I would like to fly. I'm afraid of reading minds and what people think of me. Sometimes I'm better off not knowing.

:ph34r:

Oh ho ho ho, this reminds me of old times. When I was a little kid attending primary school, everyone used to pick on me cause I was an easy target for some reason (that was before I became really cool and super hot). Anyway, since I was such a little sissy back then, I used to go into the toilets during the break and say something like "Masterdon" in the hope I'd turn into a Power Ranger. If I wasn't "Masterdon" I'd try and pretend I'd have Scorpions powers in Mortal Kombat II, however those powers don't work cause everytime I tried to use them on one of my enemies nothing happened, everyone just looked and laughed at me. :sadder:

MASTERDON!!!

homeschoolmom
:sadder:

Does holiness count as a superpower? That's the one that I want...

I have no desire to read people's minds... why in the world would I want to know what people really think of me??

Flying would be cool... but images of Sally Field in the "Flying Nun" keep coming to mind...

Invisibility would be cool...

or being able to survive on only an hour of sleep each night... Now that would be wonderful....

if I were a king I could have armies at my disposal...I could declare war in the name of the unborn victims of abortion...
Then they would all do this: :surrender:
Then I'd go to their fancy clinics and do this: :crash:
Then I'd do this: :pipe:

CatholicAndFanatical

I was gonna choose Superman because I thought it said Spiderman.

I would love to be able to web from building to building.That would rock!

of course superman's powers are cool too. Can see through walls, you're bullet proof, can freeze and heat things (save on gas from the stove). Would definitly be cool.

I agree with HS Mom on the reading of people's minds. Yeah it would be kind of cool sometimes, but I think it would be really hard to hear what everyone thought of you.

I would want to control the weather. I could stop huge storms before they come, make it gorgeous when I want to do something outside and make it rain in the middle of the night.