An Old School Catholic Message Board

J You Apologize Or I Leave.

hyperdulia again

hyperdulia again

"Actually, I didn't believe his post that he attempted suicide. The way it came up, lack of any prior posts hinting at it, no posts asking for prayer because of depression...

It seemed like insincere drama. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I was wating for further explanation. Talk about jumping to conclusions."

Queen of my Heart I exalt thee!

Mother of Mercy Divine, look with pity on me.

Queen of my Heart to you I offer myself!

Mother most-powerfull, protect me.

Mary, blessed one, to you oh Holy Queen of the Angels we are in-debted, but for your Holy Yes we would live in darkness. What excuse has the man who's heart does not burn for you mother?

This day and everyday I will thank you for agreeing to become the mother of the King of the Universe and I will thank you Holy Queen for agreeing to become my mother. Never leave me Mother to face a day without your powerfull intercession and may the Lord never let my head touch my pillow at night w/out my having told you how grateful i am to you for all the things you have done for me, but mostly for Him.

Hail Mary Full of Grace! The Lord is truly with you.

I pledge myself Holy Mother to your service and to that of your Son. I offer you the pain of the last few days, I offer you my tears, because you know best what to apply them to. Holy Mother I dedicate myself and my children not yet born to whatever noble cause you have in mind Queen of the Realm of Mercy and I thankyou for my survival Holy Lady. I thank you, because without your assistance I would not be here. You self-less mother, help of Christians, most beautiful Queen of Heaven are glorious beyond words.

Gratefully and Obediently Your Son in Christ,

MXZ

I exalt thee Holy Queen!

http://spike.endore.net/%7Ewww-phatmass-co...p?TOPIC_ID=2733

I suppose I'm the "J" you mean. And you are asking me to apologize for ....?

Help me out here, Hyper. I'm intuitive challenged, you'll have to spell it out.

Maybe I'm going soft in my old age, but if someone says he has attempted suicide recently, I simply think that the Christian response is one of gratitude that he was unsuccessful, an expression of caring and love, and a pledge of future support in times of dire stress...

Even if any of you doubted Hyper's sincerity, your doubts might have better gone unpublished.

I cannot imagine how hurtful those things said might have been to someone who is obviously suffering greatly.

Please, for love Christ--in heaven, and in Hyper--please do show him how much we care. :P

hyperdulia again

J it doesn't matter any more. I tried to delete this thread, but I couldn't figure out how. You hurt me. You didn't mean to. I'm over it.

Thank you Anna I love God in You!

FYI...

One of the cool things about this new phorum is the ability to send eachother private messages. I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying...

Hey dUSt, how do we send each other messages? And I'm just having some trouble editing my profile.

I entered my birthday, and Instant Messenger info, but i got an error message of some sort...

God Conquers

FYI...

One of the cool things about this new phorum is the ability to send eachother private messages. I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying...  :P

haha, dUSt, you have the ability to lighten up any topic! Plus... cool feature dude.

God Bless all of ya! New phorum, time to put down the gloves and live in harmony while we figure out how to delete/edit our own posts!

• 10 months later...
theculturewarrior

Suicide is nothing to be tossed aside like the morning newspaper.

Anytime somebody mentions suicide, it is serious, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Whoever is struggling with this, well, this will just be one more thing to pray for.

theculturewarrior

I think your reply belongs in the complaints thread...right after my posts. :laugh: