An Old School Catholic Message Board

Martin Sheen, Radical Catholic?

BLAZEr

hyperdulia again

The Blairs are heavily under the sway Fr. Kung, who I don't think is even Christian anymore, much less the promising Catholic Theologian he was at V2.

Pro Life is to be Pro-Woman.

It's saying "Don't kill your baby, we can help" before an abortion

and

"I love you, let me help you with your pain" after the abortion.

Martin Sheen is doing what any other star in hollywood does. He does all these "great deeds" in the eyes of the public and leaves the comfort of his home to help the less fortunate. yes, thats good for him, but ANYBODY could do that. In fact MANY ppl do that already. Who is defending the unborn? That is where he is weak. It takes backbone to go against the crowd and say Abortion IS MURDER . I will pray for him to use his name and publicity to protect the unborn and many others like him.

As far as the "Back-Alley" abortions go, check this out:

Back Alley Abortions

AND check out this website:

ROE vs. WADE

And for those of you who might not be familar with this website: PFL

Peace.

I think you missed Dave's point.  He did not say you cannot choose to do what is wrong, only that you do not have a RIGHT to choose to do something wrong, in the case of abortion HEINOUS!

Yes, HEINOUS!!! And EVIL!!!!

This is worse. This is war on the innocent and the weak. This IS the Battle we must fight for our little angels who have lost thier lives to "choice".

Wow, and it's Pro-LIFE month!!! :wub:

And October 13th was the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima!!!!

And St. Therese and........

What a great month!!! B)

The Blessed Virgin also promised that God would work a great miracle the following October "so that all may believe." On October 13th 1917, in the presence of 70,000 eyewitnesses, a miracle was worked in the sky above Fatima at the exact moment and in the precise spot that the children had announced earlier. Witnesses recounted that the sun appeared to actually "dance" in the sky and seemed to fall to the ground before resuming its normal place in the heavens.

ah, yes, that's why October sticks out! Thanks Dave!