An Old School Catholic Message Board

Red Alert! Terri To Die 2:oo Pm Today

Donna

Schiavo -- who lives with another woman with whom he has a child and another on the way -- cut off all access to Terri's therapy and claims he only is fulfilling wishes expressed before she suffered a sudden collapse in 1990 under mysterious circumstances.

That's laughable (not really - but)! I mean she was 26 years old. He's saying at 26 she expressed (randum?) wishes that if she was to suffer some accident and become brain damaged, then she wouldn't want to live. Hah! A 26 year old. If I hadn't read about this case, this would be the last thing on my mind!

If this really was her wish, which she expressed to him "before" this happend, then surely there is some proof! LOL!

Why would a 26 year old have reason to believe that she would incure brain damage?

This guy needs some serious, hard core prayer.

He's commiting murder in order to wallow in his sin.

This thread's a little late, but... Well here's my letter:

Mr. Bush,

I am sure you have already received countless emails and phonecalls reguarding Terri Schiavo. And I am aware that you are at least taking action to keep her from dying such a horrifying death. I do not condemn you for any lack of action, but I do urge you - plead with you - that if there is anything else you can do, please do so!!

I am praying for Terri and her family, but I am also praying for you in hopes that God will aid you in saving this woman, that He will open a door or a window or something so that your action does not stay so limited. I am praying for you with all hope that God will help you in whatever way you need it right now.

Please, if there is anything that can be done... remember that what you do in one moment will echo into lifetimes - and in this case, someone else's.

Sincerely and God Bless,

Jessica

you know this is kinda evil, but i cant wait till this dude is helpless at an old age and his 26 year old "hottie" puts him in a home. Then he can be lonely and be at the mercy of others to feed him, just like his wife is right now. Maybe they wont feed him for a week to see how it feels.

Gov. Bush did call a special session and proposed "Terri's Bill". The bill has passed the State Senate, 68 - 22. It will go to the House tommorrow.

Keep praying.