An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don't You Just Hate School?

Paladin D

Don't you just hate school?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I'm out of school, and I can't say I liked it, but I'm not going to vote because one, I'm not dumb, and two, you're not dumb.

dude dont even get me started

for real...ditto TofV.....I voted 1/2 and 1/2 b/c I'm not dumb (and neither is Paladin) and I'm not smart either,....plus school is OK when I'm not pissed at the people there, or I'm not pissed at the fact that it's so darn early!

i rather go to school than work (i am currently working and i cant wait to go back to school in the spring!!!)

i want to be educated as much as i can. ;)

lol...thinking about dropping out? its ok aslong as you know you can be financially ok without completing your education, but i wouldnt recomemend it. good luck in what you choose ;)

littleflower+JMJ

lol...thinking about dropping out? its ok aslong as you know you can be financially ok without completing your education, but i wouldnt recomemend it. good luck in what you choose ;)

lol sorry i was really just joking. (but the thought did cross my mind hehe)

naw, since im right now in college, i plan to graduate in 3 years, get my masters in another year plus and then my doctorate degree.

after i get all that, then i'll probably drop out! lol j/k

:lol: :lol:

lol sorry i was really just joking. (but the thought did cross my mind hehe)

naw, since im right now in college, i plan to graduate in 3 years, get my masters in another year plus and then my doctorate degree.

after i get all that, then i'll probably drop out! lol j/k

:lol:  :lol:

lol....good..i'm glad you were joking...you better be joking... ;)

yes...drop out after you are done with college..lol

littleflower+JMJ

haha

i was just joking i would never do that. really! :o

i worked at a fast food joint for a summer and i decided that i was for sure going to become a teacher....whcihc is mydream job! :D :D

yes thats my dream....now if only ican hurry up adn graduate!!

:unsure::unsure: :unsure:

School....grrrr.............

It depends on the mood i'm in. Right now i'm trying to finish a biology paper on penguins, out of all things. (Penguins are the most boring animals on earth!!)

Right now i'd rather be doing anything but this paper. So right now i hate school.

Sometimes it's not so bad, though. It's never good.