An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's Better?

Lil Red

Dessert?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IcePrincessKRS

Ugh.... I don't like you.... You needed to put an "All of the above" option on there. How am I supposed to answer this!? :wacko:

I love chocolate cake! But I also love ice cream -- any type of chocolate ice cream -- preferably chocolate fudge. So I put both!

And I'm sorry, Aloysius, but I can't understand why Twizzlers would appeal to anyone. I tried them once, and I thought they had no taste!

Dave.. you ARE a freak!! Twizzlers are the best!!

My favorite thing to do is bite off both ends so you have a hollow straw and drink 7-Up through the Twizzler. :P

What I wanna know is if the whole world is trying to torture me now that I know I have gestational diabetes and can't eat any of it!!!

:P

What I wanna know is if the whole world is trying to torture me now that I know I have gestational diabetes and can't eat any of it!!!

:P

Chocolate, candy, cakes, pies, ice cream, doughnuts, eclairs, cookies!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

its all about chocolate cake (double fudge) and chocolate icecream with whipped cream, pecans and sprinkles BABY!!! :lol::lol:

oh im sorry AZ!!! i'll eat enough for both of us deal?

;)

Dave.. you ARE a freak!! Twizzlers are the best!!

My favorite thing to do is bite off both ends so you have a hollow straw and drink 7-Up through the Twizzler. :P

AMEN! :D

by the way, if elected king (yeah there's now an election :P take that queen flowery) i promise to allow food to be eaten in the phorum with no fear of it being stolen.

except, no food in the debate table-- there's enough trouble just cleaning up the blood left on the floor

no food in the Word Up section, it's the word of God for goodness sakes

Food fights are only allowed in the back alley and Creepy Aliens sections

ELECT ME AS YOUR NEW KING!

cHEESCAKE FOR ME@!!

eSPECIALLY THE WAY THEY HAVE IT AT THE CHEESECAKE FACORY..........

UMM!!!!

cheesecake.jpg

AND FOR ALL YOU CHOCOLATE LOVERS, HERE YA GO!

white-chocolate-cheesecake-140.jpg