An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Little Angel

Mateo el Feo

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce my little angel from Heaven (see attached photo). Her name is Sophia and she was born at the end of August. She's getting baptized in a week and a half. God sent her to us as a gift for our first wedding anniversary...though His delivery service was a little late (four days after our 1-year anniversary at the end of August!)

She's been a blessing for us! Please keep her (and us) in your prayers.

Mateo

Edited by Mateo el Feo

littleflower+JMJ

shes adorable!!

thank you so much for sharing with your phamily pictures of your family!

hehe

shes a angel!! your soooo blest!!!

give her a kiss for me!

;) :D

*Vera coos and waves fingers in front of picture, talking in that annoying voice people use when talking to babies without noticing!*

awwwww!!!!! What a sweet baby!

I can't wait till I can be a mother! :wub:

P.S.- Mateo is my nickname for my best friend... hehe! :P

An angel inDouche!

Boy do I have some cute babies to compete with. Hopefully our babies take after my wife! :lol:

God bless your family Mateo.

Hi Phatmassers,

Thank you for the well-wishes. Didn't somebody say a while back that there's something in the Phatmass water that seems to cause pregnancy? We're just another victim of this phenomenon.

*Vera coos and waves fingers in front of picture, talking in that annoying voice people use when talking to babies without noticing!*

It didn't take long before I developed a full-blown "Elmer J. Fudd" voice for Sophia. Using the Dialectizer Tool, you can get a feel for what I sound like when I'm around the baby. Here's the first paragraph in "Daddy-Fudd":

Dank you fow the weww-wishes. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! Didn't somebody say a whiwe back that thewe's something in the Phatmass watew that seems to cause pwegnancy? We'we just anothew victim of this phenomenon, uh-hah-hah-hah.

God bless!

Mateo