An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Would You Do?

GodsGrace

ok... MY best friends & I decided a while back that we'd go see this one movie together. Ya know..Pirates of the Carribean?! Ya, well I was sooo totally looking forward to seeing it, but they went without me. OK here's the longer version that makes more sense as to why I'm upset. Ok well one of my best friends bday's was yesterday, so we ( all my best friends & I) were going to go see it last night (on her bday)...well then we didn't want to go b/c I had to work from 6-10 & by then it would have been to late for my other friends to go out & see a movie. Well we decided, ok we'll go see it Friday during the day to start off our girl's weekend (have you guys been following that story..it's funny...but it's for another time!!) anyawys....so we were going to go friday...well I talked to one of my best friends & she was like...oh...we already went.......so I was totally floored that they went with out me....it was also going to be my best friends' bday present...now I'm broke & I don't know what to get her....ahhh thanks for listening to me vent...but let me know what you guys think I should do. :blink::blink:

GodsThespianChic

Babe, I went because Chris said he was gonna pay for me since I was saving money to go with you tomorrow! I still want to go with you tomorrow if you want me to go with you!! I love you Manda!!!

well i don't have tiome....yea I was going to pay for you as part of your bdat present...but that's totally screwed up now

IcePrincessKRS

I know its really frustrating when your plans get all messed up like that. Maybe instead of a movie you can take her out someplace schnazzy like McDonalds and buy her dinner and take pictures of her with french fries in her nose or something. (Ok, that sounds gross but I know someone who did that...)

littleflower+JMJ

haha princess your funny!!

hey its okay if your plans get mixed up......you can always reschedule or plan something else like what ice just mentioned......it'll be fun either way it goes and its the thought that counts....

now lets all give a big group hug okay? (((hug))

:wub: :wub: ;)

As one of the offending friends ;) who didn't realize her mistake till AFTER the movie (whoops), I've got a running pact punishable by death if broken that we will go together to see How To Deal. :o

IcePrincessKRS

I still think that in reparation you guys should go to McDonalds together and let GG take pictures of you with french fries up your noses. :o:lol:

Seriously, though, I'm glad you guys are mending the situation. ;)

when we're all free

considering we all have jobs now (well almost all of us...you're ALMOST THERE!)

GodsThespianChic

Yeah, everyone, pray that I get the job at Sonic!! I have an interview tomorrow at 9:30! (ack!)