An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Would You Do?

GodsGrace

littleflower+JMJ

do you plan to use skates when you work at sonics? heeh i would but seeing me wiht a tray full of drinks and food kinda scares me.. :(

GodsThespianChic

OK...typing this right before my interview...*prays hard*

I would love to skate at Sonic! I think it would be so much fun! But I don't know. I think the thought of my bringing their food on skates kinda scares my friends....haha...I mean, I run into doors as it is!

Yeah I can vouch for that. GTC's not the most coordinated of our friends... lol!! Kidding, kidding.

Yeah, GG, I know it's punishable by death. But that's okay.

GodsThespianChic

Hey hey now...I might not be the most coordinated of our friends, but I can manage if I'm getting paid for it!! Haha! August 5th, guys! I can't wait! And GG and BR, just wait, Amber is less coordinated than me...and she has an interview there tomorrow!

whoa, Amber actually has an interview?!...can it be...she's ACTUALLY going to STOP being lazy & work?! jk jk!!

GodsThespianChic

Yeah, in fact, she is there right now and if all goes well, she'll be working with me when August rolls around. I wonder if I get paid for training?

yea she got the job, now it's my turn to go apply!!....oh, yes you should be getting paid for training, b/c you're taking time out of the day...they can't train you for free

GodsThespianChic

Alright!! Then I get paid before August!! Yay!! But me and Amber are gonna be working together!! You should sooo come work with us now!!