An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guess What?!

ironmonk

ironmonk, we can post the link to your board on other christian sites.... :D

Yes, please post the link on other Christian boards....

Take a glace at my welcome post... I left it general enough... but I will be factual with everything.

I'm going to create another login later after we have enough people on the board. So I can defend the faith without scaring people off.

Rarely will crossbarer post.

Does this make me scizo? lol

Your Servant in Christ,

ironmonk

By the way, where are Jess, Az, flowery, immaculata? All the other crazy girls?? :(

sorry, I'm right here. I've been planning a retreat for this weekend for all the youth ministers in town. Don't worry, I haven't abandoned you! :)

LOL, that's great (the retreat i mean!)

There's no school today, it's raining like crazy, i'm sick (reaches for another Kleenex), and i'm just plain bored, so that's why i'm invading phatmass like that.

If anyone here's annoyed of me complaining, just tell me!

Oh, Time for the International Rosary on EWTN!! :wub:

I watch it on the Internet....I have the computer to myself! My mom took my brothers shoe-shopping, my dad's working... :blink:

Kilroy the Ninja

Aren't you worried that some baptist might stumble across the fact that you're Catholic from Phatmass and post it all over your pretty new board?

Aren't you worried that some baptist might stumble across the fact that you're Catholic from Phatmass and post it all over your pretty new board?

Not really... I'm going to let them post what they want... my soul purpose is so that Catholics do not get sensored.

I will also have another screen name to post under.

If someone wants to throw a fit, I'm not the one to do it too...lol

I'll have their IP, email, etc...

I can block'em... nock'em... and sock'em.... lol

But I will be a good little boy...

It's obvious that baptistboard.com will not let any other Catholics on the board... I think there might be 2 or 3 on there for all I know.... I know thess is on there... they probably can't handle anyone else...lol

God Bless, Your Servant in Christ,

ironmonk