An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is Anyone's Skool

Aloysius

GYM CLASS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASS! I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THE SCHOOL DISTRICT POLICY THAT IF I AM ABSENT FROM GYM CLASS, I MUST MAKE IT UP DURING STUDY HALL.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

yeah, our school values gym class so much, that if u are absent for a day of skewl you have to come in during a study hall, or before or after school, to make it up. isn't that the dumbest thing u've ever heard? like gym class is so important that u cant even miss a day. ugh.

<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

anyone else's skewl do this?

IcePrincessKRS

When I was in first grade I got a "U" (for unsatisfactory) in gym class. It stank royally, it was sooooo boring. And then I got hit in the head with a kick ball and cried.

Gym class is lame-o.

<_< i'm gettin a C cause i 4got my gym clothes once and was absent 2ce

so i gotta make up 2 gym classes and maybe get a B

ARRRRRGH! :angry:<_<:angry::rolleyes: :ph34r:

ThereseFlower

Gym where I come from was a joke, but especially in high school. They cared more about if you showed up in uniform than if you actually participated. :rolleyes:

So. LAME.

It's like, what the fudge do Gym teachers get their Master's for? They don't do much, and they pay a LOT more attention to the boys unless they happen to be a female instructor. Only then, in my experience, have we been made to learn something from each class.

::sigh::

LAME-O. So glad high school is long over for me. B)

i'm a guy

i don't hate PE, i just think it's retarded and pointless. i stay in shape with Cross Country Practice, not PE. and i'm gettin a C which is gonna hold be back from bringing up my GPA unless i make up my gym class

urgh, quite annoying. i think ppl in sports should be exempt, at least during the season.

and their reason for justifying it's necessity is to teach kids how to stay in shape and stuff. ummm... yeah.... i really learned how to stay in shape from "Gopherball" and Dodgeball (although, that's funnn! just, why am i gettin a grade for this again?) and Tennis.

<_< anyway, i dont really have a prob with PE, just with it being required n all that nonsesne.

Confessionator741

Gopher ball

oooo the memories.

I must say that i feel DOC's pain.

I too have had to stay in shape with "gopherball."

I miss alot of school for student council and i have to already make up 4 days of gym class. (school started 8/26)

Which means....

i have to take 4 days off of work to make up class afterschool.

not cool

DOC is right, they do place way to much emphasis on gym class. again, not cool.

those that have after school sports, should be exempt from gym while that season is in session.

I too have crossed paths with the though of.....

Why do gym teachers get paid what they do, and go to school for so long so they can play games like a 10 year old again???

hmm....

the world may never know.

im out like a slow kid in dodge ball

(a lil gym class humor)

B

i'm a guy

i don't hate PE, i just think it's retarded and pointless.  i stay in shape with Cross Country Practice, not PE.  and i'm gettin a C which is gonna hold be back from bringing up my GPA unless i make up my gym class

urgh, quite annoying.  i think ppl in sports should be exempt, at least during the season.

and their reason for justifying it's necessity is to teach kids how to stay in shape and stuff.  ummm... yeah.... i really learned how to stay in shape from "Gopherball"  and Dodgeball (although, that's funnn!  just, why am i gettin a grade for this again?)  and Tennis.

<_< anyway, i dont really have a prob with PE, just with it being required n all that nonsesne.

whats gopherball? its my sn and ive never heard of the game

::brain freeze::

i can't remember the rules again. im gettin em confused with 'speed ball' that we recently played.

wow, my parents taxdollars are really teachin my alot!

I'm a girl and I think PE is very important because its the most exercise most students get. That's why at my school if you have a letter for a varsity sport you don't have to take PE. Only the lazy or athletically challenged people have to take PE.

Confessionator741

Gopherball: v. game. two teams try to get ball into endzone. 2 pts per touchdown. when you have the ball you have to freeze and can only pivot.

how cool that that is your sn!!!!

i love it

you are my new fav person

B

TempleofVesarius

gym clasws was FUN!!!

lol

not

we couldnt even call it gym class...our PHYSICAL EDUCATION teacher would flip his lid if we did

he totaly hated his job, and we made it worse for him