An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Celebs

geetarplayer

It's hard to imagine most of those people being Catholic...

Maybe the term should be, "...were BAPTIZED Catholic"...as I feel that "being Catholic" is an action...

Ya feel me?

By the way, Kathy Troccoli IS NOT Catholic...I know that for a fact... ;)

WOW!!! :o Uncle Fester?...hehe Jenny McCarthey, Rosie O'Donnell, Ben Affleck, Nicholas Cage, adolph hitler, fidel castro...those are big surprises! :o

What???!!!  Are you sure?  Where did you hear that?

She used to be the National Spokesperson for Lifeteen...

She THOUGHT about converting but never actually did...Kinda was an "issue" for Lifeteeners because it was felt that our spokesperson SHOULD AT LEAST be CATHOLIC!

She was one of the performers at World Youth Day wasn't she? She's from Long Island . . . are you sure she's not Catholic? I'm doing research . . .

She was one of the performers at World Youth Day wasn't she?  She's from Long Island . . . are you sure she's not Catholic?  I'm doing research . . .

Not that it should matter because her music still gives praise to the Lord, but NO - she's NOT Catholic.

She regularly performs here in Mesa and she's good friends with Fr. Dale - our Pastor...

She discerned it for some time (and maybe even still is) but she is NOT Catholic.

So Kathy Troccoli isn't Catholic?  Why would justcatholic.com sell her CDs under "Catholic"? :(

I don't know. E-mail the webmaster and ask him.

She used to be the National Spokesperson for Lifeteen...

She THOUGHT about converting but never actually did...Kinda was an "issue" for Lifeteeners because it was felt that our spokesperson SHOULD AT LEAST be CATHOLIC!

Werd...

Next thing you know Jay and Silent Bob are bolth Catholics.... OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH :D :lol:

This is at the top of the site:

>> Several people on this list do not (or did not) portray what a Catholic should be.

Many commited horrible crimes, and some are just immoral. They are on this list as being

born into or converted to Catholicism and should not be viewed as examples of Catholicism

or what being a Catholic is. Some may not be practicing Catholics now.

And about Hitler, I once heard a story about Hitler the alter boy. He accidentally knocked something over during a Mass, and afterward, the priest yelled at him and little Adolph ran away.

-Mark

ryanmeyersmusic

Werd...

Next thing you know Jay and Silent Bob are bolth Catholics.... OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH :D :lol:

matter of fact, silent bob (kevin smith) is a catholic...