An Old School Catholic Message Board

Make's No Sense

Jake Huether

Join me at www.petv.org . . . .!!!!  It's a revolution baby!  Save the baby carrots!  Peas are People too!  He's not a green bean, he's your brother!  Pickle People not Cucumbers!!!  Viva La Papaya!!

Is Larry the cucumber the Spokesman? :lol:

Is Larry the cucumber the Spokesman? :lol:

Shhhh . . . He might hear you. No, we've hired Bob the Tomato and Jr. Asparagus (cuz he's so darn cute!) We're trying to get Marky Mark to take time out of his busy pantaloons dropping schedule to plant a celebrity watermelon. (what movie did I just rip that off from???) Also, we're gonna be doing an advertising scheme with Pamela Anderson lying naked with a sunburn saying "I'd rather get burned than wear coconut oil." We think it will be very effective.

We are also petitioning the Holy Father to write an encyclical "Evangelii Vegitatem Nuntiandi" (On the Evangelization of Vegetables in the Modern Word" I mean, Jesus said we he is the vine and we're branches right? Clearly this means we should not harm grapes! Jesus became a Grapevine because he loved Grapes . . .if you love a grape you love Jesus. That's our motto.

Also, we're gonna be doing an advertising scheme with Pamela Anderson lying naked with a sunburn saying "I'd rather get burned than wear coconut oil."  We think it will be very effective.

It might make the silicone boil and explode :lol::P:lol: :P

littleflower+JMJ

:o wow you mean all i have to do is join PETV and i'll never have to eat veggies again? :huh:

oh man! this is crazy go nuts! :lol: :D

just wait till my mom hears about this!! lol

i'll never have to eat those darn veggies again!!

where do i sign?

lol PETV! that cracked me up!! :lol::lol:

hey wait the veggie tales are in no relation to them are they? :blink::unsure: :ph34r:

hyperdulia again

did someone equate harming animals and aborting babies? no, i believe i said they are both wrong and both can be a mortal sin. both make a person despicable in my mind, lower than dirt. evil is evil and there are things other than abortion that are evil.

:o wow you mean all i have to do is join PETV and i'll never have to eat veggies again?  :huh:

oh man! this is crazy go nuts!    :lol: :D

just wait till my mom hears about this!! lol

i'll never have to eat those darn veggies again!!

where do i sign?

lol PETV! that cracked me up!!  :lol:  :lol:

hey wait the veggie tales are in no relation to them are they?  :blink:  :unsure:  :ph34r:

LOL

Actually, first you join the PETA, for the protection of animals, and you turn vegetarian. Then you join PETV, and you can't eat vegetables either!

What happens then?? :unsure: