An Old School Catholic Message Board

To Phatcatholic

rachael

franciscanheart

okay im going to start reading.... while phatmassing?
hmmm

hey just going to throw this out there.... unless i get a phone call i prolly wont be able to thank anyone for my book at the previously arranged time. i have rehearsal from 1 - the end of time. No but seriously we start getting ready for our first dress at 1pm, start the dress at 3:30 pm. and our second run thru is supposed to START at 7:30 my time so yeah....

phone call and then chat later? hmmmm.... :unsure:

phatcatholic

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 9 2005, 12:49 AM']
phone call and then chat later? hmmmm.... :unsure: [/quote]
i'm sure that the person you are talking to would agree w/ this

;)

franciscanheart
^_^ yay. okay well i hope this person will call me when they get a chance for a quick hello and relief after a week (almost). and then i should be home a few hours later :unsure:

please let me say that i was up at school last night until 2 am. i got back to the school at 2:15 pm today and we stayed until 11:30 tonight and we still hadnt finished (we agreed to finish tomorrow) and then i have to be BACK at the school tomorrow at 1 pm and the last of our rehearsal (the second run thru) isnt scheduled until 7:30 and we always run late. Tonight at the end of rehearsal we were about two hours behind. I wanted to strangle someone.

phatcatholic

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 9 2005, 01:06 AM'] must.........get.........out...........

:wall: [/quote]
awwww, don't leave me rachel!!!

i need as many cute girls in this board as i can get :D

franciscanheart
:rolleyes: @ rachael.

haha
yeah.... so.... im gunna wanna talk to someone before i go nuts tomorrow night haha. im stuck in a small room with two smelly boys and occassionally thats two smelly boys and a really funny cute and good smelling one but even then i am still there with two smelly ones *pukes*

haha so yeah. i go crazy.