An Old School Catholic Message Board

**PRANK**

Krush2k2

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 4 2005, 02:42 AM'] Or whats the biggest prank someone did on you? [/quote]
Sammy Blaze-found out he's reallie a woman :lol: :lol: :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

okay i was in jr. high and on april fool's day i came to school with a cast on and told everyone i had broken my arm from falling off my top bunk bed, while others i told i broke it rollarblading......

of course everyone believed me, which was bad because my band director LITERALLY had a heart attack since we were TWO weeks away from REGIONALS and i was his first chair flute player.... :(

once he found out he almost KILLED me......KILLED ME i tell you!! i had to run away from him.....yup straight out of his office rofl because he was so stinkin' mad......

while i of course was laughing..... :rolling:

was it lame? yeah but i WAS in 8th grade and thought it was the best thing ever.... :rolleyes:

to this day my band director feels like hitting me everytime he sees me :hide:

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 4 2005, 02:50 AM'] okay i was in jr. high and on april fool's day i came to school with a cast on and told everyone i had broken my arm from falling off my top bunk bed, while others i told i broke it rollarblading......

of course everyone believed me, which was bad because my band director LITERALLY had a heart attack since we were TWO weeks away from REGIONALS and i was his first chair flute player.... :(

once he found out he almost KILLED me......KILLED ME i tell you!! i had to run away from him.....yup straight out of his office rofl because he was so stinkin' mad......

while i of course was laughing..... :rolling:

was it lame? yeah but i WAS in 8th grade and thought it was the best thing ever....

to this day my band director feels like hitting me everytime he sees me :hide: [/quote]
hahaha :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

yeah it was mean now but back then it wasn't.....

now looking back.....geez that was his JOB on the line rofl

oh well......... :leave:

littleflower+JMJ

LOL nah his nice to me.....his probably be my photographer *if* (ever) and *when* i get married.....his that nice, he already offered lol his really good too ^_^