An Old School Catholic Message Board

**PRANK**

Krush2k2

My best prank was something I didn't even do. :lol:

It was my freshman year of college. I planned several pranks for a friend of mine, and though she knew I had a lot up my sleeve, she didn't know what would be coming.

When she woke up April Fool's Day, there were several pranks before she even made it down the hall to the shower. (We lived in a dorm.) And then she had to come back for her shampoo, which I had replaced with vinegar.

While she was in the shower, she heard something outside the stall door, banging and rustling. She peeked under the door, and saw a bag of trash. Assuming I was in the middle of one of my nefarious schemes, she decided to catch me in the act.

She opened the door, leaped out in the buff, and shouted "HA!!!"

She nearly scared the janitor to death!

:rotfl:

[FYI: for those who may be concerned, the janitor was also female]

o man i have so many I can't even scratch the surface...
ok well this summer we were at my friends house, and we saw my friends hose sitting out. we decided that we wanted to prank my friend dan, but couldn't think of how to hide the hose. We ended up having my friend adam climb his tree with the hose and keeping the hose tight against the tree and angled so that you couldn't see it from the street. we wanted to practice to see if it would work. there was a walk through but he didn't spray cuz it would get the sidewalk to his porch wet and blow his cover. his cat conveniently came across the yard in the grass at that time, so adam (not my idea, I love cats) sprayed his cat to see if the pressure worked....it did and the cat was ok. so we called dans cell and told him to come over. about 15 minutes later he arrives with my little bro (2 for 1). I immediately start talking to them getting out of the car. we kept telling them that they have to check out something inside. when they got to just the right spot adam lit em up, big time. dan just stood there annoyed and accepting that we got him...then tried to turn the tables on us and cried that his cell phone got wet (in his pocket and under like 2 shirts). It was all good and all in a days work. Oh yeah we told adams neighbor what we were doing and to watch...they thought it was hilarious.

heres another one...
one time I went camping with my friend sean and his friend tony. tony was a few years older and was a pretty big fellow...like 250 lbs easily. we had 2 tents so sean and I shared one since tony was in no position or mood to be sharing a tent. Sean and I decided to prank tony at night. sean told me to play along with whatever he does. He then slipped out of the tent and into the dark woods. about 2 minutes later I heard this insanely loud thudding and banging outside. It was changing from position every few seconds. Tony woke up and was like (towards our tent) hey is that you guys? I said no man I dunno. He started to flip. someones here man...wheres sean? I told him seans asleep. he's like get him up we gotta find this guy. he then started to curse and scream to the noise maker...saying that if he doesn't leave he will get battered and stuff to that extent. he told me to get sean up a few more times but I told him that sean wouldn't get up...so I got out of the tent with him. we looked for the person, who at that time stopped making noise. I was trying my hardest not to laugh every time he swore out of fear etc. I spotted my friend when tony had his back turned and he was hiding behind this one tree. He gave me the quiet shush sign to not saya anything but I wanted to have a little fun with it. I told tony I heard a noise in the direction towards the tree sean was behind. It got scary fast when tony pulled out a 6 inch knife. He started screaming with adrenaline and was like i dare you to come at me now. when we got to the tree i was scared to death. tony and I got to him at the same time and all 3 of us screamed. tony recognized him right away and realized what had happened (thank GOD!). he was to say the least raging mad at us both. hahaha. we were giggling and laughing for like an hour when we got back to our tent, and tony was constantly yelling at us to shut up and go to sleep and that we weren't funny and this and that and that hates immature kids etc. haha we woke up and sean showed me exactly what he did...and holy carp. he took a hatchet and was hitting trees!!!! I looked at like 15 different trees that he had repeatedly hit the bark off of. it was like a jurassic park scene or something. He also threw a rock or two near our tents that night to mess with tony. (and don't worry about the trees, he only got to where the bark came off and switched trees). i might of forgotten some details but that is pretty much how it went down.

Edited by zealousrap