An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Phatmass Cake Obsession

Azriel

IcePrincessKRS

we wanna piece... :(

peanut butter you said?? Nev4r mind, you can have it!! Since i came to the us (two years ago) i've tried it several times, and i personally think it's the most disgusting thing on earth, but that's ok, i know most people like it.... :P

No, there will be 2 kinds of frosting, I'll make sure you get a piece with chocolate. ;)

No, there will be 2 kinds of frosting, I'll make sure you get a piece with chocolate. ;)

:D

Now THAT's what i wanna hear!! :P:P:P

Chocolate for me....always.....*dreamy sigh* :rolleyes:

littleflower+JMJ

what?

did i hear right?

a PEANUT BUTTER and CHOCOLATE CAKE?

you have GOT to send me a piece!! i LOVE peanut butter!! and i loooove chocolate!!

oh ice if you only lived in texas!! lol

:lol: :D

you gotta teach me how to make that one!! :D

• 5 weeks later...

:ph34r: Psh. The heck y'all talking about? Cake smells of elderberries. Unless it's cheddar coagulated milk rice cakes...*Homer Simpson voice* Mmm...

Kilroy the Ninja

Perhaps we should have a bake off....

I made Don John a Black Forest Cake for his birthday (from scratch). In case you're not familiar with that, it dark, rich, moist chocolate cake layered with deep red, sweet cherries and fluffy, rich whipped cream, topped with more cherries and yummy cake crumbs.

And I make a to-die-for rum cake. (Vanilla or chocolate - your choice)

This year I'm thinking about making a pina colada rum cake.... uber yummy! You know with real coconut, real pineapple and, of course, real Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum - or perhaps my favorite stand-by, Bacardi Dark.

I make German Chocolate cakes very well too!

And I even have a secret recipe filtched from The Petroleum Club in downtown Houston (ritzy place where oil men - seriously just like J.R. Ewing - hang out.).

Hmmm... bake off... think about it.

cmotherofpirl

Perhaps we should have a bake off....

I made Don John a Black Forest Cake for his birthday (from scratch).  In case you're not familiar with that, it dark, rich, moist chocolate cake layered with deep red, sweet cherries and fluffy, rich whipped cream, topped with more cherries and yummy cake crumbs.

And I make a to-die-for rum cake.  (Vanilla or chocolate - your choice)

This year I'm thinking about making a pina colada rum cake.... uber yummy!  You know with real coconut, real pineapple and, of course, real Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum - or perhaps my favorite stand-by, Bacardi Dark.

I make German Chocolate cakes very well too!

And I even have a secret recipe filtched from The Petroleum Club in downtown Houston (ritzy place where oil men - seriously just like J.R. Ewing - hang out.).

Hmmm... bake off...  think about it.

Start a receipe thread NOW :)