An Old School Catholic Message Board

Terri's Bill Passed!

Anna

Morning Alert -- E-Brief

The Right News, Right Now

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

LEADING THE NEWS

Florida House Passes Bill to Block Woman’s Starvation Death

Capitol Hill (CNSNews.com) – In a last-ditch effort to prevent the death of a severely disabled woman, the Florida House late Monday passed legislation called “Terri’s Bill,” which gives Gov. Jeb Bush the authority to order that Terri Schindler Schiavo be reconnected to her feeding tube. The Florida Senate is expected to act on the bill today...

THANK YOU, JESUS!

And thank you, Blessed Mother Teresa!

Morning Alert -- E-Brief

The Right News, Right Now

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

LEADING THE NEWS

Florida House Passes Bill to Block Woman’s Starvation Death

Capitol Hill (CNSNews.com) – In a last-ditch effort to prevent the death of a severely disabled woman, the Florida House late Monday passed legislation called “Terri’s Bill,” which gives Gov. Jeb Bush the authority to order that Terri Schindler Schiavo be reconnected to her feeding tube. The Florida Senate is expected to act on the bill today...

THANK YOU, JESUS!

And thank you, Blessed Mother Teresa!

Praise God.

Would this be considered a miracle! I sure think so.

God, please grant Jeb the courage to order her tube to be reinserted. Amen.

Thank you Bl. Mother Theresa.

Oh, he will, he will. He didn't intercept the judicial decision, introducing this emergency piece of legislation, run 40 yards down the field with it getting it passed, just to drop the ball before the finish line. :D

But I intend to keep my fast today. Terri isn't out of the woods yet. I encourage all of those who planned on fasting for Terri today to keep their fast if at all possible. And I encourage others to join in.

A real miracle now would be for Terri's parents to be granted custodial care of her, and an order of protection issued against her "husband!" This man is dangerous; he wants Terri dead.

Let's keep storming heaven, that reinserting her feeding tube goes successfully, and that she is placed in the care of those who love her and are willing to protect her and provide for her.

Pax Christi. <><

Oh, and let's

email Jeb Bush!

Can anyone get the names of the legislators who voted in favor of Terri's Bill?

CMom has already provided their e-addy's on a different thread.

God Bless.

Thank God!!! Praise God! Thank you Blessed Mother Teresa, Don Bosco and St. Therese the Little Flower!

We're waiting on the Senate to vote today, right? Then the Gov. can order her feeding tube back in?

CatholicAndFanatical

that is soo amesome.

Thank you Jesus.

Would that be considered a maricle? I think for it to be considered a maricle the maricle actually has to happen to whatever they blessed with the relic, which was Terri herself. But no doubt Blessed Teresa had a hand in this.

this made my day. But im not stopping the fight, like what was at at the top, she's not out of the woods yet.

im all giddy now hehe..

*vera puts hand to her forhead and collapses onto a bed*

I don't mind hunger cramps anymore!!

THANK YOU HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God!!! Praise God! Thank you Blessed Mother Teresa, Don Bosco and St. Therese the Little Flower!

We're waiting on the Senate to vote today, right? Then the Gov. can order her feeding tube back in?

Remember guys, like Tina pointed out, it has only passed the House. The Senate will vote on it tonight. We still need to keep praying. The president of the Senate has already voiced that he is against this bill. It's not over yet....

Although, Gov. Bush has said that he will sign the bill as soon as it is voted in, and hopefully he will act on his new power and save Terri.