An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wal-mart Has Done It Again!

Lil Red

Companies such as Wallmart are playing a big part in the disappearance of the middle class in this country. They simply do nothing for the working class other than to provide cheap goods. The simple fact is they do not pay people enough to live on. Working part time with no insurance is no way to live, and let's face it that is mostly what Wallmart hires, part time people.

Man, write this day down! Me and MP agree on something!

CatholicAndFanatical

Actually Wal-Mart will soon be in my list of bad companies to support unless they take the book from NAMBLA off the shelves soon. It shouldnt of been there in the first place but it was. They already took it off their website for sale but its still on the book shelves.

If you dont know what NAMBLA is, It stands for North American Man Boy Love Association, or something like that..in this book it talks about how to get a young boy in private and how to sexually assault them.

No joke, these guys are sick.

Dont get me wrong, Wal-Mart is pulling it, but its not happening fast enough, not sure why. Figure if they're going to support this type of material then i will start shopping at Meijer instead.

but thats just me.

Peace

Actually Wal-Mart will soon be in my list of bad companies to support unless they take the book from NAMBLA off the shelves soon. It shouldnt of been there in the first place but it was. They already took it off their website for sale but its still on the book shelves.

If you dont know what NAMBLA is, It stands for North American Man Boy Love Association, or something like that..in this book it talks about how to get a young boy in private and how to sexually assault them.

No joke, these guys are sick.

Dont get me wrong, Wal-Mart is pulling it, but its not happening fast enough, not sure why. Figure if they're going to support this type of material then i will start shopping at Meijer instead.

but thats just me.

Peace

Too bad that Meijer is a regional store. We have them in Michigan, but I think that they are primarily a midwest store.

I know of no bad press regarding them.

cmotherofpirl

Our Walmart demands you be available for shifts 24/7, so moms really can't work there. If you argue about your shift you are fired.

LAst fall they hired cashiers for Christmas and started them on a Saturday. 20 people started and by after lunch 5 were left. They simply quit.

SHORT MEMORIES!

Not too long ago, a list was refered to on this site naming companies and corporations that support, donate to and/or sell products and services pertaining to abortion!

Wal-Mart was on that list!

They have made no secret of working toward getting K-Mart dead! What about the people that work there?

Do I shop at Wal-Mart? Sometimes, I have no choice. But I try to do it only as a last resort.

Many places now do not have much choice. It is Wal-Mart or nothing local. People can't always go to another town to shop either. The Elderly and the Younger population with less income are the ones most often caught in this situation.

Government wants these kind of businesses because of the tax base they generate. Many towns have voted against companies, Wal-Mart in particular, only to have their government overturn their wishes and allow them to come in anyway.

What is the answer??? I don't know!!!

Each person much decide to shop or not! It is not an easy decision.

blessings to all,

Nell

Edited by Ekilharas

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Maybe this stuff is regional. I have only heard good things about Wal-Mart from area employees. In a small town like this, Wal-Mart is the only choice for some things. Only thing I know is that up north they are blocking the construction of a Wal-Mart because they are a non-union business.

they're planning on putting a super-walmart directly across from our Church <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_< ... or so i've heard

they BETTER NOT! :angry:

you can try to block stuff like that, but usually it doesn't work. the government usually steps in and sides with the huge conglomerate business (Walmart)