An Old School Catholic Message Board

R O A D T R I P ! ! !

dUSt

The NCYC Conference in Houston is Nov 13-16 (Thurs through Sun).

We must have our booth set-up by like 9am on Thurs morning. That means I will be leaving Dallas/Ft Worth Wed night.

Now, Point 5 Covenant and Fr Pontifex are scheduled to perform Thurs afternoon. We could all drive down together, or P5C could leave Thurs morning, or whatever.

Fr Pontifex - you could fly into DFW and drive down with us, or could just fly directly to Houston. Any idea?

inDouche - do you plan on flying to DFW and riding down, or will you fly directly into Houston?

Miko - have you found a way down?

MC Just - need a ride? Me and my bro (and whoever else is on the roadtrip with us at that time) can pick you up in Austin, and then head for Houston.

Apollo - what's your deal?

We'll all be staying with Kilroy the Ninja and Don John (phorum members who live in Houston). I've been told they live in the hood, but have plenty of floor space. hahaha. If you want to be a big baller and stay in a hotel, that's on you.

Personally, I like the hood--but that's because I don't trust whitey.

Please use this thread to communicate travel details, route preferences, pit stops, things to do on the way, what movies you'd like to watch on my bro's drop down flat screens, etc, etc.

This is gonna be one memorable roadtrip. It's the first ever phatmass gathering! It's a dang nabbity monumental occasion! No beans please.

Man, we are gonna have so much fun. I can't wait to have all of us guys sitting around @ our Booth just talking and freestyling and Golly were have fun.

:blink:

If you and Damien can pick me up that would be dope.

Cool. The first item had been decided. The convoy leaves DFW Wed, picks up MC Just in Austin, and continues on to Houston. B)

Apollo - what's your deal?

I will either be there late Thursday afternoon, or early Friday afternoon (depending on school and my girlfriend). I have my own transportation and lodging setup. We will party hard like there aint no tomorrow! I am REALLY lookin forward to this. :D

I will either be there late Thursday afternoon, or early Friday afternoon (depending on school and my girlfriend). I have my own transportation and lodging setup. We will party hard like there aint no tomorrow! I am REALLY lookin forward to this. :D

You already have lodging?

Oh well. No spooning for me.

Well, Merlin just told me he's not gonna do the Saturday set (5:30 pm) because of previous engagements...

So, I'm thinking Flip and Apollo can represent P5C, and then kinda change it up to let MC Just do a song, and then an extended version of Love Is.... What do y'all think? Kinda like gumbo.

Of course, Flip will have to explain to the people who's who.

an extended version of Love Is.... What do y'all think? Kinda like gumbo.

You KNOW inDouche will be RIPPIN his verse!!!!

dUSt, the flight is confirmed...

Flyin' into Houston @ 9:50 a.m. BABAE BABAE!!!!

I'll holla @ you with the details...

"Yo I'm a Catholic in a cradle..." :D

Ok, When am I being picked up? Thrusday mornin'?

Oh Jeah!! MC Just is gonna take the stage! For the first time too. Oh I'm so ready.

Edited by MC Just

Just, you will be picked up Wednesday night, then we will roll on out to Houston.

I also talked to Miko and it doesn't look like he will be coming. But he is the only one who I know of not coming.

inDouche, whats up with DJ 86? Is he gonna get on a bus, or what? I sure would love to meet him.

:blink:

CatholicAndFanatical

If you want to be a big baller and stay in a hotel, that's on you.

Personally, I like the hood--but that's because I don't trust whitey.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i want to go...

but i have no funds

i keep getting confused. i've been told i'll get funded, then i won't.. sheesh..

haha

all good. if God wants me there, He'll find a way for me to get there.. as of now, im broke...

hollA