An Old School Catholic Message Board

R O A D T R I P ! ! !

dUSt

my mom says i can go.. she'll buy my ticket...

would i be able to perform??? am i needed..

dUSt, just to avoid confusion, please tell me *explicity* what you want me to do there in terms of phatmass stuff...

just an example, way back when conference performances were discussed over the phone with us two, i was guaranteed a slot to perform if i could get down there. but then you came up with a list on this phorum of emcees performing (eg. Fr. Pontifex, P5C, MC Just) and i wasnt on the list and you said the slots were full...

so therefore, PLEASE PLEASE be explicit in what exactly my role would be before i purchase my ticket... i dont want any surprises when i get there... thanx in advance.. :)

God bless

miko

my mom says i can go.. she'll buy my ticket...

would i be able to perform??? am i needed..

dUSt, just to avoid confusion, please tell me *explicity* what you want me to do there in terms of phatmass stuff... 

just an example, way back when conference performances were discussed over the phone with us two, i was guaranteed a slot to perform if i could get down there.  but then you came up with a list on this phorum of emcees performing (eg. Fr. Pontifex, P5C, MC Just) and i wasnt on the list and you said the slots were full...

so therefore, PLEASE PLEASE be explicit in what exactly my role would be before i purchase my ticket... i dont want any surprises when i get there... thanx in advance.. :)

God bless

miko

I'll e-mail the park manager to see if we can still get you credentials to get in. I'll do that now, and let you know as soon as she gets back to me. even if it's too late to get your name on the schedule, you'll still be able to perform with either Just or Point 5 Covenant or both on Saturday.

This will be dope. I can't wait to see you and your dad again.