An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are YOU Going To NCYC?

VeraMaria

Are YOU going to NCYC??  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

littleflower+JMJ

I'm DEFINITELY in, and dUST, my sis wasn't kidding, i DO hope you make enough! As far as prizes go, my sis and I are the best sales ppl around!!!! B)

And as far as helping with ya'lls booth, count us in. your phamily!

Taller? ok, maybe like 1/8 of an inch taller!  <_<

haha 1/8 of a inch you dont' have!!

but ya we've worked booths before and fundraising is my middle name...(for real its on my birth certificate :o:o )

ur gonna have equipment there rigth? you guys should be blaring out the cd out of speakers from the booth... that should attract like bees to honey...

*jmj starts planning her stragety and devising a plan to reach all 30,000 youth at NCYC in the span of 2 to 3 days*

LOl flowery, quite the fundraiser type of person...

need some help on a fundraiser?? flowery will help you out!!

Just like the idea with prayer-cakes!! :P

shouldn't it be

PHATMASS.........ITS A PHAMILY APHAIR!!!

aphphair?? too confusing?  :unsure:

ehem....maybe a little.... :unsure:

it reads like AP Hair....

AP spanish mustr be getting to me... :blink:

um, there's only one problem: I think there will be only 850 CD's at NCYC. So, those 29150 ppl will have to go without......for now! :o

Prayercakes? Who here believes she won't EAT them before she sells them? she doesn't do well on food fundraiser b/c she eats up her profit! :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

um, there's only one problem: I think there will be only 850 CD's at NCYC. So, those 29150 ppl will have to go without......for now!  :o

Prayercakes? Who here believes she won't EAT them before she sells them?  she doesn't do well on food fundraiser b/c she eats up her profit!  :lol:

:lol: and theres NOTHIGN wrong with that is there? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

hey look at it this way....i'll be Praying when im eating all those cakes!!

um, there's only one problem: I think there will be only 850 CD's at NCYC. So, those 29150 ppl will have to go without......for now!

you silly girl! haven't you heard that bible story when jesus multipled the loaves and fish....

but your rigth okay........then 850 is my goal! lol

Hey I'm not taking any teens, but I only live an hour away . . . do you need an assistant DUST?  I'd go . . . help you out, carry your bags and such . . . just to get into the place see what the big fuss is all about.

Are you able to get in through your parish? I can try to get you in with phatmass credentials, but can't promise anything.

:( i wanna gooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urrggh..... they cancled what they called the MINI NCYC at our Church.... darn not even that :ph34r:

flowery and I were debating.....

if there are three prizes, we can win them hands down, each to her own (we'd also come up with an alias name or help jess.....:lol:

if there is ONE big prize, well, we'd win that DEFINITELY!!!! it's not about competition but teamwork!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: We want the prize!!!!!! B)

by the way, what is it? :huh:

Cake would work for me!!! :lol::lol: :lol: