An Old School Catholic Message Board

On Cnn

VeraMaria

Rejoice! Jeb is being persecuted for being Catholic basically! What a blessed day to be counted amongst those that are treated as Chrsit.

If the Master was treated such, then who are we to think that we shouldn't be treated that way!

God is smiling! And so am I. :D

And I pray Jeb is too!

I talked with three of my co-workers about this yesterday, and every single one of them thought that she was in a coma, on life support.  These folks taking the poll most likely do not know the facts.  When I enlightened my co-workers to what was really going on, they were outraged.  They couldn't understand why this was getting more media coverage.  They also couldn't believe that the media would so blatently lie.

I know! I talked to my dad, and he thought she was on life support! I had to tell him NO! She's all good! She just needs her food (like all of us!).

inDouche, it is a sad time that they won't speak the Truth. :(

But that's the media for you.

Again, we must be glad. Let us store up our riches in heaven!

i agree, but unafortuantely it's the most watched news station. :angry:

Just a side note, but Fox News is actually the most watched "cable" news channel. Just thought you would like to know.

CNN is called the "Clinton News Network" because of it's very biased reporting. Anyway, I digress.

I'm gonna vote Yes as well.

And actually, Fox News has been getting more ratings than CNN. MSNBC had a story about this like a couple months ago. Even one of the heads of CNN said...

"They may get higher ratings, but we still are better"

...sort of like that.

Edited by Paladin D

Funny how some of the Liberals I dialogue with, tend to disagree that CNN is "biased". While pointing the finger at Fox News.

Reason why Fox News appears to be overly biased compared to most other news stations, is because it's conservative. While the rest are mainly liberal.

Kilroy the Ninja

Well some liberal group must have gotten wind of that poll because now the numbers are 31% to 69% in favor of NOT putting the tube back (and they're citing 30 votes as "yes" and 66 votes as "no")

So only 96 people in the whole country have bothered to look at said poll?

Rigggghhhhhhttttttt.

Wanna buy some oceanfront property? Gotta nice piece just south of Vegas for ya.....

:ph34r:

Just a side note, but Fox News is actually the most watched "cable" news channel. Just thought you would like to know.

CNN is called the "Clinton News Network" because of it's very biased reporting. Anyway, I digress.

Thanks, i didn't know that.... :D

here in miami it seems to be the most watched news station...from what i know.... :blink: