An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Balcony

Margarite

Kilroy the Ninja

Sooo, it's Friday, I've got my margarita on the rocks in hand (never frozen - bleck) and I am staring at that horizon that just doesn't seem to end... looking for a beach to worm my toes in the warm sand...

**sigh***

Kilroy the Ninja

****Kilroy defty moves out of way of exploding grenades and doesn't even spill a drop****

Hey now! Some of us can handle the stupid bunnies just fine by ourselves!

littleflower+JMJ

whats' all this violence in these parts?? you guys are worrying me!! and not to mention ruining the nice scenery!!

:rolleyes:

I hate my neighboors, I do, I do!!!!! May I borrow that bunny for a second? it'll be quick, I promise.

They have a kid that makes tantrums all day long without end, and it begins really early in the morning, what an awful way to wake up. Then they put this really loud music at night and as if it wasn't all, the guy starts to sing along at the top of his lunghs. Aaaah! but things couldn't be complete if he didn't pick up a guitar and try to teach his kids to sing like he does.... :o:lol::lol:

Awful, I tell you, just awful!

I couldn't stand it any more, so I knock on their window and asked them to lower the volume to their music and he said that my huisband snored so loud he couldn't sleep either. :huh::o:)

So, I mean....the nerve!!!!!!

:lol: