An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Balcony

Margarite

balcony.jpg

Hi, grab a chair, something to drink and come sit and relax in the balcony. We have a beautiful view and this is the place to hang out and talk, you know, so that our off topic discussions don't disturb the content of other threads.

jmj,

yes, it's me! Morgaine, and of course you can still call me that, I just got spooked with that name's association with the occult, I still like the name, but I feel more myself this way, what do you think? lol_grin.gif

I had problems with my phone line and couldn't even get to log in and when I did, it was like at 9 kbps....talk about slow and then I'd get cut off...... :P so frustrating!

This is a great place! I love all the new features. Thanks dUST, you've done a great job!

How's everyone?

littleflower+JMJ

oh my gosh margarite! this is soo amesome...and i think the name change would be no problem...see? i already started calling you margarite! lol.

hey, i like the balcony! and i'm glad you started i was thinking about starting another cafe but i decided to wait since you were back and boy, i'm glad i did!

WOW! i love the view! is it okay if i feed the seagull? lol.

lol_grin.gif

Hi cantstopdancin9 !

mind if I call you 9 ?

Nice to meet you. :) So, are you the smoothie officer here? I'd like a strawberry banana smoothie please. Let's call it the 'Banberry Ferry' :lol:

The view is just magnificent, thank you dUST.....cybersmooches just for you.!

You know the best part about the Balcony? That you'll never be alone, you can always talk to HIM. :lol: QWhat shall we call him ?

Hi jmj,

Hey, you can start a cafe thread anytime, is not like I patented them or anything, the cafe as well as the balcony belong to all of us. (hugs)

Thanks 9 ! that was fast. What are you up to so late at night?

Edited by Margarite

cantstopdancin9

It's summer! I can stay up as late as I want! muhahahah! No j/k, I can't fall asleep hee hee.

Sundae?

post-2-1057908054.gif

Sunday?....humm let me see....YEA! all right, you're the best, what else you got? I can eat anything I want here, sugar, sugar, sugar.

I'm up because I'm waiting for hubby to go to work, then I get to sleep. This is my phatmass time and no one around to disturb me. Bwah ha ha ha!

littleflower+JMJ

i stayed up watching movies.......first karate kid III (yes, you heard right) and then the wedding planner.....

now i'm sleep and am ready for bed........and i will after i post somemore....lol

God bLess!

+JMJ

Can I shoot the seagull? I really hate seagulls.....plus he's blocking a perfectly good view. :lol: