An Old School Catholic Message Board

*sigh*

rachael

It seems that I've been making quite a few PMers angry with me, and some Pmers are really irritating me. I'm gonna take a break. Sorry to everyone I've hurt. :sadder:

:leave:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='dUSt' date='Feb 8 2005, 04:33 PM'] I'll only be mad if you leave. [/quote]
ditto!

rach we luv ya! :wub: :group:

Irritating?
Sounds like me......
And all this time I thought that I was teaching you patience. ;)
Well I will be here when you come back Rachael... in the mean time I will miss you. In the mean time I suppose I could give you one of those sappy huggy smiley things..... but lests face it I am not a group hug kinda person..... However I did work in a wholesale greenhouse so I can do this :flowers:

I hope you come back soon, it just ain't the same without you.

What? Don't leave. You're one of the relatively few people here who has [b]never[/b] irritated me or made me mad. Believe me, that's a compliment! :D

Rachael, I don't want you to leave, I love you and your randomness (esp. 'special' rachael) in this forum. However, you are one of those people who just happen to piss me off.

It doesn't mean I don't like you, it just means I'm weird. Sorry if I've hurt you. :unsure: :sadder:

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 8 2005, 03:59 PM'] It seems that I've been making quite a few PMers angry with me, and some Pmers are really irritating me. I'm gonna take a break. Sorry to everyone I've hurt. :sadder:

:leave: [/quote]
:rolleyes:

:mellow: