An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ever Wanted A "custom" Made Rosary?

Paladin D

Last year, our Teens for Life group gave our outgoing presidents custom rosaries. The beads were in our school colors, and the decades were made out of letter beads that spelled out their names. awww!! They loved them!!

Faithful heart

I made a rosary for my dad to give him on Christmas. They are easy to make, and I also think the are the best when someone makes them for you.

littleflower+JMJ

I made a rosary for my dad to give him on Christmas.  They are easy to make, and I also think the are the best when someone makes them for you.

*jmj scribbles note for list of ideas for upcoming christmas presents*

thanks faithfulheart! great idea!!

:D :D :D

+JMJ

~flowery~

Is there anywhere i can get instructions on how to make them. Thats a project Id Like to do with my ccd class.

I would also like to know.

littleflower+JMJ

Is there anywhere i can get instructions on how to make them. Thats a project Id Like to do with my ccd class.

their really fun to make!

adn afterwards you get to keep them!

what grade do you teach foundsheep?

i teach also!!! :D and your right this is a good project to do!

B)

littleflower+JMJ

I teach 6th grade. This is my first year and boy is it a tough task. I need project ideas ,all you can get me lol :)

HAHA no way!! i have 6th graders too!!

27 of them!! and i only have 20 desks in the room!!!! :o:o

yeah i plan to play a jeopardy-like game with them to review...with simple basic questions....

its my first year too!

i've learned that my kids love stories....stories that interest them...i might send you one...if ya like.....

+JMJ

don't worry! with God all things are possible!!

:lol: :D :D

I have 25 and the classroom is way to small. We have two long tables and they pack em. Lots of Yelling "FOCUS UP HERE CLASS!" lol or my favorite"you wouldnt want me to call your parents?" I have some real bad ones too. I just say to myself the good lords just gettin me back for the way I treated my teachers at school. :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

i know!!

i have to talk over my kids too!

and im constantly saying..Be quiet steven! be quiet RJ! be quiet! be quiet! be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

i've done my sentence but committed no crime!!

:lol: :lol:

Ive had to start seperating them. You sit there!you sit over there! Do you want me to send you to sister Evelyns class, She' :lol: ll use a ruler!