An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ever Wanted A "custom" Made Rosary?

Paladin D

littleflower+JMJ

Ive had to start seperating them. You sit there!you sit over there! Do you want me to send you to sister Evelyns class, She' :lol: ll use a ruler!

hey but your bigger than them right?

its sad....some of the sixth graders are taller and bigger than me...and thats NOT good!!

:lol:

hey but your bigger than them right?

its sad....some of the sixth graders are taller and bigger than me...and thats NOT good!!

Yeah but you dont understand. Myself and these kids live and grew up in a rough neighborhood, theyll just band together and mug me! :lol: They got that look in thier eyes. Those heathens..... :lol:

in fact im still here  <_<

Same here. But you know what? I think its important to stay here. A lot of these kids are just missing examples to live by. Besides that Im still a hoodlum at heart ;) lol

Guest jrob8503

I'd like mine with headphones. Just plug it right into the Walkman. Honestly, 14K gold rosaries. Someone must have said to themsleves, "I want to make a rosary that poor people can't afford". Accessorizing an act of prayer?

:rolleyes:

Edited by jrob8503

littleflower+JMJ

Same here. But you know what? I think its important to stay here. A lot of these kids are just missing examples to live by. Besides that Im still a hoodlum at heart ;) lol

very true very true. i love my neighborhood. have never left. dont plan to ever. wouldn't trade if for the world. :D

i love the kids too cuz i knwo what their up against and how it feels to be in their shoes.

thats why im going to become a teacher and come back and teach in the same school i went too. those kids needs help. and outlet ya know?

plus you dont get robbed cuz the robbers are your next door neighbors....they rob the other side of town!

plus you dont get robbed cuz the robbers are your next door neighbors....they rob the other side of town!

My brother made the mistake of moving. He never had anything stolen in the hood and the first night he moved to the "good" side he got jacked for his stereo system in his car. :lol: