An Old School Catholic Message Board

So What Are You Wearing For Halloween?

cmotherofpirl

Thomas Michael

Well, I hope you can see the Kensington Webcam image good enough...

"chooey chooey scroll buttons chooey chooey rock on... I got scroll buttons like the day is long...."

post-2-1067572531.jpg

dave, I think that's my friends prom dress! Do you know her?

Hey, I have two fake swords and a light saber!

I could go as Joan of Arc and put "foil" as my "armor"

or

hold a light saber.

Tough choice........ <_<

"chooey chooey scroll buttons chooey chooey rock on... I got scroll buttons like the day is long...."

THAT ROCKS!!!!!!

you should send a pix to the chap brothers!!!! :lol::lol: :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

i love that strongbad mask!!!

can i borrow it for next year? :unsure:

Kilroy the Ninja

**** in sing-song voice Ninja skips around singing "This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Pumpkins scream in the dead of night! This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Everybody make a scene! Trick or treat 'til the neighbors gonna die with fright! Halloween! Halloween! HALLOWEEN!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE*****

I think I'll go as myself. Then kids won't see me sneaking up on them to shower them with candy.... (ninja... get it? Nevermind...)

I got some pretty mean stares today at a halloween festival, I was wearing my MAMAS BOY sweater(has pic of Mary). Lots of Fun.

Kilroy the Ninja

Oh we are - all chocolate - Hershey's bars, Almond Joy, Reese's Peanut butter cups, Reese's Fast breaks and the like.

It's kinda a peace offering to the neighborhood kids since I tend to get onto them throughout the year (you know, actually wanting some peace and quiet around 9 pm instead of screaming, asking them not to throw their trash in my yard, that sort of thing).

I make sure I give out really good candy so they aren't so leary of those crazy white people.

Hey Kilroy, did you read today's comics? Dennis the Menace? It reminded me of you!!!!! I couldn't find a link though, so check the paper! B)