An Old School Catholic Message Board

So What Are You Wearing For Halloween?

cmotherofpirl

i'm goin as St. Francis

and i'm wearing my costume to my public school.

:D  B)

reallY?? :D

People at my school would probably skin me alive if i tried that.... :blink:

You rock Al!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B)

Tell us how it goes!!! :D

littleflower+JMJ

Man, I just thought of the coolest costume, but I can't do it this year (too late + no $$).

You could dress up like a priest and then have like a screan/sliding door type contraption attached to either side of you.  You'd be a priest giving confession.  So when people talk to you, you could open your little door and speak through the screen.  Hahaha.  That would be cool!

i would guess that jake the engineer would think of something cool like that!!

:lol::lol: :lol:

I'm going to be Mr. Rogers. I've got the cardigan and everything, and I'm going to comb my hair and spray it silver.

I was going to be [Where's] Waldo[?], but I couldn't find any red and white striped long-sleeved shirts. It's a surprisingly rare article of clothing to attain. Not to mention that red and white striped ski cap, that's probably near impossible to find.

-Mark

umm . . . ever heard of a white long sleve shirt and red marker?

Sheesh . . . where's the creativity people? That Confessional could easily be made out of cardboard . . . I once went as an "end table" by cutting a hole in a box and draping it in a table cloth and wearing a lamp shade as a hat . . . I also put a potted plant and an ashtray on top . . . people thought I was a big dork!! And I loved it~

When I was in high school my mom made me a Dai-Shi-Ki and I added a wig and really big breasts and went as Mama Cass "No ones getting fat, except for Mama Cass"

This year I'm not going as anything! I'm such a loser but its been a long week . . . Maybe I'll borrow a Servers' Cassock and go as a priest . . .

Here's a shameful costume!!! My parents (before they became serious Cathoolics again) went as a Priest and a Pregnant Nun!!! All I have to do is remind my mom of this costume nowadays and she runs to the confessional!! I love Catholic Guilt!

umm . . . after watching HomeStar Runner Halloween Special I think I like Strong Bad's idea . . . I'm going as Ozone the Movie "Breakin"

Dave would that be a strapless gown.

Sure, why not?

And high heels too!

And while I'm at it, why not shave my legs and armpits?

:lol::lol: :lol:

Edited by Dave