An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Morning

hyperdulia again

hyperdulia again

Ok...This morning after taking my little girl to school, I decided to lay down and take a nap, but I couldn't sleep so I went out onto my back porch to smoke a cigarette and to let my dogs out so they could go and do their business, I was wearing my Calvin Klein boxer-briefs, I was outside (actually in the privacy of my own screened in porch) for maybe about two minutes, when these for little Christina Aguillera wannabe 12 y/o girls cut through my back yard...They shouted a number of obscene things at me and made ME blush (those of you who have been here for a while probably know I'm not really a blushable kind of person), the only thing that was even remotely quotable was "Shake it fast baby".

The point of this ou ask? When did the world become such a coarse place that little girls don't blush and run in the opposite direction at the sight of a half naked man, but make lewd comments to him?

Edited by hyperdulia again

This would shock me if I was in your place, hyper.

When I was twelve I didn't even know most obscene words, and I would pretty much run from any half-naked guy, even at the pool.

The world is becoming a scary place. I cannot believe that Britney and Christina think they are being positive role models for children.

hyperdulia again

Did I mention that I'm a stranger to these children, I don't even know if they live in my neighborhood, it's nnot just scary, but something like that could put these girls physical life in danger, not to mention the fact that they were twelve and dressed like sixteen year-olds.

make that twenty-five year old street walkers

no, you were right the first time. 16 year old streetwalkers are pretty much the norm.

IcePrincessKRS

Oh my word... thats just sick and wrong. Not to mention it could be seriously hazardous to their health to run through a strangers back yard.... next sick the dogs on them. :o :ph34r:

IcePrincessKRS

i have inbred dalmations,they hide from strangers and quake in fear at the wrath of my kitty.

hmmmm.... Ok, I'll have to come visit and then you can sick me on them! lol I'll give 'em what for!

maybe before you go out, you could maybe, get dressed? ;)

My little brother use to walk around the yard like he was Tarzan, but we stopped that! :lol:

The same thing happened to my older brother, (he was fully clothed) when he was at his friends house. Three little elementary girls were riding thier bikes past them and shouting obsene stuff too. Only when they came closer he recognized one little girl and she recognized him. (Friends of our family) She not only stopped shouting obsenities, but pedaled away faster.

hyperdulia again

i was on my back porch. i don't think i should have to wear clothes just on the off chance some trespasser is going to come by.

hyperdulia again

and dave i think every human bing who has ever drawn breath will have aa lot to answer for on judgement day.

No offense hyper. Really, it's just we live in two seperate enviroments and I'm coming from a different perspective. You do have the freedom to do what you want but to avoid something like that, get the dogs to sick 'em!!! ;)

littleflower+JMJ

and dave i think every human bing who has ever drawn breath will have aa lot to answer for on judgement day.

your right but none of us has the impact on society and the influence of millions of children watching and copying their actions and dressing like christina and brittney do. :(

if i carried just half of what they hold and impact others i would be careful and be doing good....not see how low i can go and how much i can get away with.

:(