An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Morning

hyperdulia again

hyperdulia again

i suppose, but the real problem is with parents, not with a couple of twenty year old girls who are as much a product of this culture as that group of 12 y/o's are.

littleflower+JMJ

i think thats something im not looking forward to when im a junior high teacher..

those kids will have "already been there, done that"

and things don't look like their getting better....

suppose, but the real problem is with parents, not with a couple of twenty year old girls who are as much a product of this culture as that group of 12 y/o's are.

exactly hyper. i feel the same way. the parents have the power to make or break a kid.

hyperdulia again

LOL, break, i would break my kid if i found out she was hitting on some twenty year-old..when she's TWELVE!

Kilroy the Ninja

exactly hyper. i feel the same way. the parents have the power to make or break a kid.

I agree with you flowery, but the sad truth is that these days parents have less power than they used to. CPS is a truly mis-used agency.

Christina and Britney are going to have a lot to answer for on Judgment Day.

That's what i was thinking.

You know what would be funny?

If one of them sincerely repented, converted to Catholicism, and became a nun!!!

hehehehehe, then we would see what type of role model they are to young girls.... :D

Wishful thinking.... :rolleyes:

No chance that these girls where just having a little fun? Im not saying it was ok but I dont think they were really trying to hit on you.

From an interview with Christina:

I'm very religious. I stay in contact with my priest on the road, and we talk frequently. Without God, I wouldn't be who I am today. :)

christina's already catholic. she even goes to mass regularly from what i've read.

any chance that includes regular confession? ;)

Ah, well, like Vera said, "wishful thinking".

From an interview with Christina:

Wait a minute...

A real priest!? or an imaginary one.

I'd guess prolly an imaginary one, cause if I was her priest she wouldn't be half naked on almost ALL her pictures / videos.